那可不

Unable to connect to the client login Taurion solution.

The solution: unable to connect to the client Taurion caused by cookies are not synchronized.( figure 1)
                        Please ensure that the update to the latest client XAYA - Electron (1.2.3) at present.
                        Please ensure that the update to the latest game client Taurion (currently 0.0.1.3)
                       Please make sure that the client XAYA - Electron connection core is normal. ( figure 2)
                      1. Open the Taurion data storage directory (C: \ users \... \ AppData \ Roaming \ Xaya) use notepad to open the file (. Cookies  The file), copy the string after the colon.(( figure 3)
                      2. Open the Taurion connection Settings, paste steps a string to a password (cover).( figure 4)
                      3. Should be able TO connect the client normally at this time, waiting for the data updating, prompt (GSP IS READY TO PLAY)(( figure 5)

figure 1

image.png

figure2

image.thumb.png.4921f4028f24d2199c6d49120676b27f.png

figure 3

image.png

figure 4

image.thumb.png.e4647a72f83d243d77d362e33309db09.png

figure 5

image.thumb.png.e4c0efec47a33d5f0fbee74ed5d2f7ee.png

Edited by 那可不
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the same issue. I followed these steps but  to no avail. Only when I additionally changed the username in the Taurion settings, from

__Cookies__

to

__cookie__

I was able to connect.

• Thanks 2

Yes, can also be a new configuration file xaya. Conf.In the game, or a wallet setting new user name and password

Content:
Rpcuser = youuser
Rpcpassword = youpassword

(Or wallet client and game all discharging remove reloading.)

• Thanks 1

yes, i wouldn't bother copying the cookie file tbh, because it changes each time you start the wallet.

easiest thing to do is just create the xaya.conf file in the folder were the cookie is, and put 

Rpcuser = youuser
Rpcpassword = youpassword

and change in taurion to that user and pass in connection settings

Taurion version 0.0.1.3 works for me to play game.

The newer versions 0.0.1.7, 0.0.1.8, and newest 0.0.1.9 come up with a tauriond.exe failed error when loading screen comes on.

I can still play 0.0.1.3 but wonder why the newer versions aren't working.