casp0or

Preview: TokenWarriors.net Ethereum SmartContract-Game

Yes I added 3 numbers to the DNA and forgot to update the width of the container ?

and thank you for testing the game ?

Edited by casp0or

2 hours ago, casp0or said:

Yes I added 3 numbers to the DNA and forgot to update the width of the container ?

Looks much better now!

943930303_TokenWarriorKhornescreenshots.png.68e0a4337e31f49a0f7059fbc8f27244.png

Looks like some changes in spells - I ended up changing as I'd seemed to have lost that piercing spell/attack. I rather like that one. 

• Like 1

I changed the behavior for the spells from one integer to two, I want to add more than 9 spells later so this change was needed

It can be that your warriors are gone sometimes because I set up a new smart contract with changes like these

Edited by casp0or

Version 0.9.9 is now online ?

Patch notes:

- Fixed bug in SmartContract which prevent Warrior to get more than 350 XP

- New DNA system

- Finished polishing of PvE fights (correct dmg and animation timing)

- Added "Try again" and "Go back" links while waiting for the transaction to be mined

- Some minor additions and fixes

regards

Edited by casp0or

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2019 at 7:17 PM, snailbrain said:

why don't you put this on XAYA? :D

Hey, 

because I wrote a big smart contract for this project and I don´t, know how to use the xaya network for my gaming purpose 😅

I think I build my next Game on the xaya network but for this, I have to understand your kind of implementation. 

You stated some time ago that I can´t do any calculation on the xaya network. Only sending new states in form of JSON-Objects.

I try to build a turn-based game on the xaya network in RPG style like "Breath Of Fire 3" with a big map for every player. But I create a new post for some tasks  I´m not sure how to accomplish. 

Regards
casp0or

btw

The #TokenWarrios cannot wait anymore and are back with a video and release! 

View the video on Facebook or Twitter

https://www.facebook.com/TokenWarriors-286388225398439/

https://twitter.com/RunesWare

RELEASE: 04.04.2019

https://www.tokenwarriors.net

TokenWarriors_Teaser_square_small.thumb.png.5df6fd639b7835496f820c34f318b658.png

Edited by casp0or

8 hours ago, casp0or said:

Hey, 

because I wrote a big smart contract for this project and I don´t, know how to use the xaya network for my gaming purpose 😅

I think I build my next Game on the xaya network but for this, I have to understand your kind of implementation. 

You stated some time ago that I can´t do any calculation on the xaya network. Only sending new states in form of JSON-Objects.

I try to build a turn-based game on the xaya network in RPG style like "Breath Of Fire 3" with a big map for every player. But I create a new post for some tasks  I´m not sure how to accomplish. 

Daniel responded to another post of yours here:

He's really the top guy to ask.

I wrote the tutorial materials, so I can also help answer, though not in such an authoritative was as Daniel.

I'd recommend starting reading the tutorials in order. Once you finish, you'll know 99% of everything and be easily ready to get started on your game. 

https://github.com/xaya/xaya_tutorials/wiki

1670031275_Screenshot-2019-04-015_58_59PM.png.6ff500bab5acb7aa85b3c85216ddc009.png

Of course, skip the ones you don't need, e.g. Hello World! in C++ vs C# or the ones about compiling libxayagame for Ubuntu vs Windows, etc. 

The "Hello World! in C++" and the Mover tutorials are rather long. The most important part in the Mover tutorials is understanding the forwards callback. You can skip the backwards callback most likely as you'll probably want to write your game using libxayagame's xaya::SQLiteGame. 

If you're doing it online, I'd ask Daniel about what sort of architecture would be best. 

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

If you're doing it online, I'd ask Daniel about what sort of architecture would be best.

For doing an online game, I would write the backend / game-state processor in C++ just as in the "SQLite Hello World" tutorial.  You can then run that on your server (but everyone who wants to verify themselves and be "fully decentralised" could run it themselves locally).

The main difficulty with doing a game fully online is that you need a wallet in the user's browser, basically the equivalent of MetaMask.