Sign in to follow this  
Simone Faré

More tracked games on a xayad node

I'm still getting used to XAYA environment so i'm probably missing something, but I can't understand what...

Is it possibile to track more than a game on a xayad node?

I added a game on the node with the RPC

xaya-cli trackedgames add mygame

Done that, ZMQ notifications like game-block-attack json mygame started flowing down correctly.

I could also see moves after

xaya-cli -rpcuser=user -rpcpassword=password -regtest name_update "p/cymon" '{"g":{"mygame":{"m":"moving"}}}'

Problem is, if I add a second game

xaya-cli tracked games add secondgame

And try a move

xaya-cli -rpcuser=user -rpcpassword=password -regtest name_update "p/cymon" '{"g":{"secondgame":{"m":"movemove"}}}'

I see the move still on a game-block-attack json mygame notification.

I thought that the only needed configuration for a correct notification flow was turning up the tracking on the node and match the gameID in the g JSON node...

I'm working just in regtest for now, is it possible that the test environment is not able to manage more games?

Thanks for the support!

Hm, that sounds strange.  Xaya Core should certainly support tracking more than one game, and in your situation, the second move should come with game-block-attach json secondgame.  There's also a regtest that verifies exactly this, IIRC.  So it "should" work.  If it doesn't, then please open an issue on our Github.