Jump to content
Christian Pichler

1,6 BTC of CHI sold on liquid

Recommended Posts

omg... someone just sold about 800 k (!!) of CHI on Liquid- they are worth 1,6 BTC  😱 that made the prize drop to 200 satoshi.... the one who got the CHI can say a  big "thank you" to the seller now!🤑🤑

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Christian Pichler said:

omg... someone just sold about 800 k (!!) of CHI on Liquid- they are worth 1,6 BTC  😱 that made the prize drop to 200 satoshi.... the one who got the CHI can say a  big "thank you" to the seller now!🤑🤑

someone from the team sold. could not stand the voltage)))
ready to buy for 200 sat - but no offers...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do you know that it was someone from the team? If so, I don't understand why.... I think the team members believe in the project and therefore they should hodl their coins- or does someone have insider information that justifies the sell and will allow him to buy the chi back for a much cheaper prize after a kind of crisis that only insiders can see coming🤔?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw: I don't have any information that could justify such a sell- why does someone sell just a few months before sme will start and then, if you have 800k Chi, you are a millionaire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasn't from the team, their address is untouched. And if they somehow are forced in the near future to sell some of their CHI, they will do (or try to do) it OTC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Christian Pichler said:

btw: I don't have any information that could justify such a sell- why does someone sell just a few months before sme will start and then, if you have 800k Chi, you are a millionaire?

Maybe someone who doesn't follow the development. Maybe he also needs money badly for real life things or wants to buy another crypto that is even more promising than XAYA 😉 There could be lots of reasons.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

yes, adamgud stated that a team member sold his coins... so if you know everything that you and the other developers know, there is no reason for a sell that has to do with the progress of the xaya project...? I for my part currently don't know a cryptocurrency that is more promising than CHI. Because Chi is one of the most undervalued coins on the market in my opinion.

Edited by Christian Pichler
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I interpreted adamgud's post as a more funny/sarcastic one. Afaik he is long time supporter of Xaya/HUC, so he knows the team as honest, reliable, fair and not trying to make money on the back of the community.

I am no dev btw and not part of Xaya team, just helping out a bit 😉 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I did not claim that it was the team that sold the coins. I suggested that only team members can have such an big amount CHI (the investor will not sell so cheaply - I speak as an investor). So someone could not stand it and gave up)).
But I'm ready to hold CHI and buy for 200 sat. since the project is promising and a profit wait ahead of us. 

Good luck to us and the project))

Edited by adamgud
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes... I'm a small investor and hodler in CHI and I also only have a few percent of that huge sum that was traded yesterday. I still believe that when the games start, there will be a run on Chi and the price could rocket to about 100k satoshis and more after the launch of all the games that are planned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/8/2019 at 1:25 AM, Christian Pichler said:

omg... someone just sold about 800 k (!!) of CHI on Liquid- they are worth 1,6 BTC   😱 ,that made the prize drop to 200 satoshi.... the one who got the CHI can say a  big "thank you" to the seller now!🤑🤑

You error estimate, the actual only 400 k.
Trading site shows are doubled. If you are trading.
 

Edited by 那可不

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WoW

I spend half an year to continuously collect  CHI, this lucky man buy  huge amout of CHI within one single order

unbelievable but it's true

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 那可不 said:

You error estimate, the actual only 400 k.
Trading site shows are doubled. If you are trading.
 

I've never heard that the displayed number should be the double of the Chi that were actually traded... how can you say that? the number displayed is the number of Chi traded- not the double- liquid is not pretending a higher volume than the real trading volume!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sorji said:

WoW

I spend half an year to continuously collect  CHI, this lucky man buy  huge amout of CHI within one single order

unbelievable but it's true

 

yes, this is what you can call a jackpot on liquid! imagine how much 800k could be worth when all the games are online and working....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Christian Pichler said:

I've never heard that the displayed number should be the double of the Chi that were actually traded... how can you say that? the number displayed is the number of Chi traded- not the double- liquid is not pretending a higher volume than the real trading volume!

I'm in with the facts, has always been the case, now I'm even verify for you again. The same to other currency, the entire site is twice as much.
1367652090.thumb.jpg.1c435931d540432de71a4058b548d978.jpg

 

Edited by 那可不

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 那可不 said:

I'm in with the facts, has always been the case, now I'm even verify for you again. The same to other currency, the entire site is twice as much.
 

1639364546.jpg

hm... the resolution if the posted picture is not very high, so I can't read any numbers there. So it really shows double of the actual volume? Why that? Is this a bug or do they want to pretend a higher volume by doing so? Can anyone confirm that? I never realized this on liquid. com!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Christian Pichler said:

hm... the resolution if the posted picture is not very high, so I can't read any numbers there. So it really shows double of the actual volume? Why that? Is this a bug or do they want to pretend a higher volume by doing so? Can anyone confirm that? I never realized this on liquid. com!

Sorry the picture is not clear, this is the performance of the BBS.
The best answer is you try it yourself.
Many sites are in the amount of brush. Trading volumes. Robot trading and so on.
 

image.png.5f5bd1b51cbcd5be4c84044cb16764b4.png

image.png.76219856b360b97b3aa928c0af2cd876.png

image.png.f3d7996e8674a31a1794522db46ac8bf.png

image.png.cf7cdd6a05dc15a0781146856d1e00f8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Christian Pichler said:

hm... the resolution if the posted picture is not very high, so I can't read any numbers there. So it really shows double of the actual volume? Why that? Is this a bug or do they want to pretend a higher volume by doing so? Can anyone confirm that? I never realized this on liquid. com!

Exact number should be 450 k, or 900 k. trading is concentrated in the 0:43:06, is one-time sell trade.
image.png.ed8ed6685eb6ab091601e6b59092dbda.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, 那可不 said:

Sorry the picture is not clear, this is the performance of the BBS.
The best answer is you try it yourself.
Many sites are in the amount of brush. Trading volumes. Robot trading and so on.
 

image.png.5f5bd1b51cbcd5be4c84044cb16764b4.png

image.png.76219856b360b97b3aa928c0af2cd876.png

image.png.f3d7996e8674a31a1794522db46ac8bf.png

image.png.cf7cdd6a05dc15a0781146856d1e00f8.png

ok... so you sold 100chi and liquid showed 200 volume- so the trading volume displayed there is manipulated? Didn't know that... do they double every transaction or only some randomly picked transactions?

Edited by Christian Pichler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Christian Pichler said:

ok... so you sold 100chi and liquid showed 200 volume- so the trading volume displayed there is manipulated? Didn't know that... do they double every transaction or only some randomly picked transactions?

My every transaction, different currencies CHI LTC. I know another friend is the same problem. Others I don't know, you can have a try.
This state is normal, other exchanges have same way to brush.
 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.