那可不

(Has been finished)I have my purse the secret key. Can't use and display the balance

Posted (edited)

解决办法:将私钥导入新钱包,再次自动扫描,完全可以显示和控制,(原始钱包肯定有问题,不显示此问题地址金额且无法使用)

400.JPG.7b2f5555ad1f8b8a9d1ceb96593c79ce.JPG4001.JPG.4d9fbda2f5b0c51d8d37603c84b6d58a.JPG

HI xaya我想提交一个xaya钱包使用。

Case description: 1/use XAYA - Electron mass create account G/game. Game wallet balance change address and balance won't display in the wallet, cannot show sent to this change address of record. You can find it on the web browser. The attached address

https://explorer.xaya.io/address/CdJ586r1jCnGF5P5p4yq8LHVCyiUw7C1Ty

EBAcir4UEAAY5h_?格式= PNG&名称=小EBAcir3U0AA_Ilr?格式= PNG&名称=小EBAcir3UIAAqkMj?格式= PNG&名称=小EBAzYOGU0Acg6uY?格式= PNG&名称=中等EBAzYOGVUAEJo51?格式= JPG&名称=大

2/Xaya - qt wallet can export change address to the private key and normal send records, but can't show the balance in the amount of available. (using the rescanning wallet no effect)

I'm prepared to change the address to the private key imported into a new purse, solve the problem, but it is right.

I don't understand I have private key, but not be able to use the balance. (link: https://explorer.xaya.io/address/CdJ586r1jCnGF5P5p4yq8LHVCyiUw7C1Ty) explorer.xaya.io/address/CdJ586…

tt5.JPG.92a58b8051412dd9d8b898c183b6ceec.JPG

400.JPG

4001.JPG

Edited by 那可不