News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
FusedHelios

How to mine with Awesome Miner?

Hey guys, I've got a few pieces of hardware to mine with. My pc has a 1080 and I have a WIP mining rig with a 1070. I also have 3 Antminer S9s. I run awesome miner to make the GPU stuff easier and keep an eye on the S9s. I haven't really figured out how to get Awesome Miner to cooperate with the instructions I found here. I could install Ccminer separately, but then I lose a lot of the benefits of using Awesome Miner. 

In short... Anyone figured this out? I'm not that adept with the software admittedly. 

Side note, can you use an S9 to mine XAYA? I read that bitcoin miners work, but I doubt it applies universally since you're using sha256d.

the awesomeminer homepage hold the information you need ?

Multiple Mining Engines
Awesome Miner has support for multiple mining engines. More than 25 mining engines are supported, including Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer, Ccminer, Bmin er, CastXMR, SRBMiner, XMRig and several Claymore miners.

I think you have to edit the settings in awesomeminer where you entered the address. You should see somewhere a dropdown or something else where you can choose the minersoftware, just choose ccminer and enter username with password -->

set __cookie__ as username and everything after "__cookie__:76sdfg5687sdf6g875sdg875s8d...." as password.

If this doesn´t work you have to edit your xayad(daemon).bat like I described in my other thread  -->Tutorial: XAYA-Mining with one Wallet via LAN

EDIT: about the s9 I don´t know how to mine solo Oo but I think if a pool enable merged-mining with xaya you can mine there

Edited by casp0or

As far as choosing the right miner, I got that already. Are you saying the URL line should look something like this though?

Ccminer -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:8396/wallet/game.dat -O Simon:Cbkjo8LXz6wBb4p4Ji3QZp3XfVi33DV6F7

I tried the above to no success, also tried removing some of the prefixes to see if that worked, but nope. I'll try the daemon bit next. Let me know if I frigged up that URL line though :P