Jump to content
Ryan

CHI for Bounty Hunters and Airdroppers

Recommended Posts

https://medium.com/@XAYA/chi-for-bounty-hunters-and-airdroppers-59478f37ae61

It’s just about time to start sending people their CHI, but before that can happen, we need people to send us a CHI address first.

Those who get their CHI addresses to us before August 13th can receive up to 50 CHI so they can reserve account names and play Treat Fighter when it’s released in open beta. The remainder of CHI will be distributed after the end of the main sale.

CHI is the native currency on the XAYA blockchain

CHI IS NOT AN ERC-20 TOKEN

CHI is not an ERC-20 token, so do not give us an ETH address. You will lose your CHI. CHI is the native cryptocurrency on the XAYA blockchain.

Getting a CHI Address

To get a CHI address:

  1. Visit the XAYA forum thread where the wallet downloads are
  2. Install and run the wallet
  3. Back up your wallets (see forums for how to)
  4. Create a CHI address as described here

We need your CHI address before August 13th if you want to receive the early-bird 50 CHI on August 15th. Please don’t delay in getting your address to us.

Send Us Your CHI Address

Once you’ve got your CHI address, you can get it to us by saving it in the bounty portal.

  1. Visit the bounty portal
  2. Log in to the portal
  3. Click WITHDRAW
  4. Paste in your CHI address then click SUBMIT

1236146686_Screenshot-2018-07-265_52_06PM.png.eca17269289640ef247ab48e64f0c2e3.png

Once you’ve given us your CHI address, you only need to wait to receive them when they are sent August 15th.

If you don’t send us your CHI address before August 13th, you’ll need to wait until after the main sale, i.e. it’s best to do it now.

Schedule for Receiving Your CHI

CHI coins are being distributed in 2 phases:

  1. Early-bird 50 CHI on August 15th
  2. Remainder of CHI after the main sale

During the early-bird 50 CHI distribution, you can receive up to 50 CHI.

If you’ve only earned 10 CHI, you’ll receive all 10, but not 50.

If you’ve earned 1,000 CHI, you’ll get 50 CHI on August 15th, and the remaining 950 CHI after the end of the main sale.

Treat Fighter Release Date

Treat fighter is scheduled for open beta release in August, so if you want to get in on the action right at the start, you’ll need to send us your CHI address ASAP.

845658377_TreatFighterreleasedateRosterview.thumb.png.ea167bd57b2f91d2026428bccd7381fb.png

Get your CHI early to play Treat Fighter!

You won’t want to miss out on being some of the first Overlords in Canedoom!

Get your wallet and address so you can get your CHI early!

XAYA: https://xaya.io/ 
Bounty Portal: https://bounties.chimaera.io/
XAYA Forums: https://forum.xaya.io/
Downloads:


Treat Fighter: http://www.treatfighter.com/

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I registered on the bounty portal and entered my CHI address ?

But when I click on referrals I get an error page

 

xaya-refferal-noresult.PNG

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, casp0or said:

Hi,

I registered on the bounty portal and entered my CHI address ?

But when I click on referrals I get an error page

That referral program is over. The redirect there is just a historical artifact now. I'll let Konstantin know. 

And thanks for pointing it out! 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Crypto Zash said:

Can't install your wallet guys. Maybe you can post link to stable version?

Could you provide some more information as to why you can't install it ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tyKiwanuka said:

Could you provide some more information as to why you can't install it ?

solved, disabled antivirus

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mae Anne Ulanday said:

I already download this Xaya-qt-1-0-1-MACOS-beta.dmg to my Macpro but i dont know how to install that to my laptop? Any help please. Its my first time to install a cryptowallet

The process for installing is the same as for any other package on OS X. There's nothing special about the installer. 

Here's a random link for installing DMGs on OS X. It seems relatively complete.

http://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/how-to-install-dmg-files-mac/

Here's a much shorter one on Stack Exchange:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/64845/how-do-i-install-applications-from-a-dmg-file

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this info... Its my first time to install a software wallet here in my macpro. Already have the Xaya wallet. To have a  chi address am I right that I click the receive and request payment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mae Anne Ulanday said:

Thanks for this info... Its my first time to install a software wallet here in my macpro. Already have the Xaya wallet. To have a  chi address am I right that I click the receive and request payment?

Yes, that is correct. Here is a little guide too:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mae Anne Ulanday said:

Thanks...I received 0.1 Chi just now... When is the distribution of Bountys?

Provided you get us your CHI address before August 13th, you can receive up to 50 CHI from the bounty amounted owed to you on August 15th. The remainder is after the end of the main sale, as ty said above. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ryan,  just to be sure,  what are the dates for the main sale?

Is there another bounty program during the main sale as originally planned, or has that been scrapped?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Geopol said:

Hi Ryan,  just to be sure,  what are the dates for the main sale?

Is there another bounty program during the main sale as originally planned, or has that been scrapped?

 

 

The main sale begins August 29th. 

There is a bounty program of sorts, but it's going to be different this time around. More information will be coming soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pharticus Maximus said:

Mine says success, hopefully I did it all right, looks right to me so far lol. 

Yes - that's the new campaign! 

I'll make sure to keep you and everyone updated as per your comments in Telegram. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heyo! So I have to admit, I am a complete noob when it comes to cryptocurrencies, forums, and pretty much everything here. When asked to put in my BitcoinTalkID I entered my username and I can't change it. Is it possible to fix or did I completely mess everything up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, a.gubarev said:

Heyo! So I have to admit, I am a complete noob when it comes to cryptocurrencies, forums, and pretty much everything here. When asked to put in my BitcoinTalkID I entered my username and I can't change it. Is it possible to fix or did I completely mess everything up?

That's actually pretty funny. I was just trying to fix all the messes in the database, and just came across you. 

Can you post a link to your Bitcoin Talk profile page? The URL must end with a number, e.g.:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90599

That's me on Bitcoin Talk.

My ID is then 90599. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

That's actually pretty funny. I was just trying to fix all the messes in the database, and just came across you. 

Can you post a link to your Bitcoin Talk profile page? The URL must end with a number, e.g.:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90599

That's me on Bitcoin Talk.

My ID is then 90599. 

 

Here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2335902;sa=summary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan said:

Thanks! I've updated it and it's correct now. I also see that you've got a correct CHI address in there! Great! :D

 

Thank you! So now everything is saved and I don't have to worry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, a.gubarev said:

Thank you! So now everything is saved and I don't have to worry?

Yep. I've fixed it manually in the database. We've got your Bitcoin Talk ID there and your CHI address. Keep checking the forums here and our Telegram and we'll notify people here when we send out CHI. You'll just see it magically appear in your wallet then. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Yep. I've fixed it manually in the database. We've got your Bitcoin Talk ID there and your CHI address. Keep checking the forums here and our Telegram and we'll notify people here when we send out CHI. You'll just see it magically appear in your wallet then. 

 

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×