Sign in to follow this  
FusedHelios

Hey There

Hello,

Little about myself...

I generally go by Fused Helios online these days. I run a cryptocurrency education channel on YouTube called PIVX Class sponsored by PIVX. I also volunteer time helping PIVX behind the scenes. 
Outside of the crypto sphere I work with a startup trying to create an E-Foil board to be released on Kickstarter. My roll with them is CAD modeling and 3D printing of prototype parts. 
I also am a director in a not-for-profit corporation working to build a makerspace in my home city.

Why I'm here...
Always been a huge gamer. Have some theories on gaming becoming a regular income for a lot of people as the job opportunities in the real world dry up.When I first heard of Chimaera I got super excited and jumped on with the first public round of pre-sales. 
I also have been trying to teach myself Amazon Lumberyard to make some games. Just for fun, but I'm hoping to one day maybe take a crack at the kit that (now) XAYA is creating. We'll see, I get the feeling it will be beyond a hobbyist to play with, but one can dream!

Depending how things shape up with XAYA and the community attached, I hope to be a part of it. Maybe even find some ways to work with you guys like I do PIVX. Time will tell!

• Like 1

Hey! Great to see you here!

16 hours ago, FusedHelios said:

Always been a huge gamer. Have some theories on gaming becoming a regular income for a lot of people as the job opportunities in the real world dry up.

I think you're right there. And if so, we've got a very interesting future ahead of us!

• Like 1