casp0or

Xaya-Gaming.net | New design + PaperWallet online | COMING SOON -> MiningPool

good work, i think you might need to link back to the github code too, not sure of licence though, but probably best idea to

On 5/29/2019 at 1:05 PM, DarkClaw said:

Hi all, in a few hours the richlist, stats, etc will need to stop getting updated for 1-2 days. It will be back ASAP.

Stats are back up

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

find a calculate mistake, hashrate for sha 256d is 4EH , so 1000TH reward should be 5.42 coin/days?

1EH=1000PH=1000TH

Screenshot_2019-06-24-23-56-09-408_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.c5fa7a0380e6b6c8e3d46cfe2663744d.png

Edited by sorji

Posted (edited)

Stats are down for some reason. I won't be able to fix it until like next week unfortunately.

EDIT: The richlist is on the same machine. It failed to update too. It showed the "updating..." page but then didn't work. So its still running but something is crashing it.

EDIT2: Yea, looks like its crashing because the bitmesh order book is now empty and I didn't plan ahead for that. Sorry about that, nothing I can do at the moment.

Edited by DarkClaw
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, DarkClaw said:

Stats are down for some reason. I won't be able to fix it until like next week unfortunately.

No problem, maybe I´ll try to go get some stats out of the daemon ... unfortunately not your nice images -.-

Regards

Just now, casp0or said:

No problem, maybe I´ll try to go get some stats out of the daemon ... unfortunately not your nice images -.-

Regards

Actually i might be able to get my friend to run a git pull sooner. I'll let you know.

FYI: I fixed the bug but gotta wait for my friend to update the other machine. I did update the stats/charts once for now.