DarkClaw

Roadmap

Posted (edited)

Is there a current roadmap anywhere?

Stuff I am waiting for:

1. Next release of treat fighter
  2. Soccer Manager Elite beta testing
  3. Taurion beta testing
  4. Hardware wallet integration (trezor, etc)
  5. Android wallet
  6. Paper wallet site (ie, like www.bitaddress.org)
  7. Game Channels

Extras: for poloniex to release airdrop coins (up to poloniex), and add more analysis to xayadata.com (up to me).

PS. I'm not sure why xaya-gaming.net is down again, hopefully casp0or will fix it soon because I do find tracking the blockchain stats to be very useful.

Edited by DarkClaw
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

for poloniex to release airdrop coins (up to poloniex)

I somehow missed this in the HUC delisting announcement on poloniex:

Note: customers who held HUC during the XAYA snapshot last year will be credited XAYA airdrop tokens for withdrawal in the near future - more details coming soon.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_huc

So some good news comes of this.

Edited by DarkClaw

On 5/10/2019 at 1:51 PM, DarkClaw said:

Is there a current roadmap anywhere?

Stuff I am waiting for:

1. Next release of treat fighter
  2. Soccer Manager Elite beta testing
  3. Taurion beta testing
  4. Hardware wallet integration (trezor, etc)
  5. Android wallet
  6. Paper wallet site (ie, like www.bitaddress.org)
  7. Game Channels

Extras: for poloniex to release airdrop coins (up to poloniex), and add more analysis to xayadata.com (up to me).

PS. I'm not sure why xaya-gaming.net is down again, hopefully casp0or will fix it soon because I do find tracking the blockchain stats to be very useful.

close enough. from the Xaya side, we are:

pretty much all that, although from the Treat Fighter side Mike at tricky fast are working on that.

I believe Daniel did 2 paper wallet additions to 2 currently available paper wallet generators. I think they are in his github. Just needs someone to host them if you are interested.

This is what we are currently working on.:

• Taurion -front end and extra features in the backend 
  • Xayaships - Xaya game channels version of battleships for an example to game devs.
  • Electrum Wallet (with name functionality)- will be used for android wallets, trezor etc and for the relay method of gaming on xaya.
  • Relay Service for Taurion / SME (basically just running both those daemons on some VPS for now, combined with electrum wallet means no need to sync - enabling mobile games etc..).
  • Website Overhauls - more clean, faster and no longer made for an ICO... bas is working on this now.
  • Taurion Teaser video - currently in progress atm.
  • Taurion Stories - Ryan is stacking these up for the lore and back story.
  • Soccer Manager Backend - helping were possible with this.. 
  • Getting ready to release Xaya Electron 1.2 (which includes XID dapp by default - if on linux you can just run it seperately) - we need to create a Linux Electron build (and mac) as well soon. Should just work though.

Thats'pretty much the focus atm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snailbrain said:

I believe Daniel did 2 paper wallet additions to 2 currently available paper wallet generators. I think they are in his github. Just needs someone to host them if you are interested.

I can do that on xayadata... There needs to be some kind of legal disclaimer since I don't know how to check it (or at least haven't tried). I assume if someone is using xaya they trust Daniel already though.

On 5/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, DarkClaw said:

Perhaps @casp0or can also see if it would be easy

Hey,

I can integrate the paper wallet generator on xaya-gaming.net 👍 I´m currently reworking the site.

At least I think, this would be a good addition to the mining pool. (Currently fixing last issues) 

Regards

• Like 2