Sign in to follow this  
tyKiwanuka

Soccer Manager Elite - General Questions

If you have any questions regarding Soccer Manager Elite, please post them here.

Questions, that were anwered in telegram:

Will SM token price fluctuate or fixed in CHI ?
Fluctuate, it's not pegged to CHI.

Will SM tokens only be purchasable using CHI? Or will there be an option to get it through fiat?
No problably not, you will need to get SM coins with CHI.

• Like 1

I'll start with two questions:

What will be the total supply of SME coins ?

How can I imagine the initial sale/distribution of shares of each of the 620 teams when SME is released ?

Posted (edited)

From @Yoyodyne in the other thread:

I would like to know how will CHI (the native currency of Xaya) be incorporated into the game? What roll will it play in Soccer Manager Elite? And how will the "Soccer Manager Coin" tie in with CHI and/or SME?

Just wondering how the currencies of both projects will be used in the system.

Thanks!

MOD EDIT: SEE ANSWER IN THIS THREAD

Edited by SM Alex
added link to response

Thanks for the re-post in the right thread :). Yes, I am wondering how the currencies will integrate and interact.

Also, are the Xaya ICO participants still getting an equal amount of SMC coins on launch?

12 hours ago, tyKiwanuka said:

I'll start with two questions:

What will be the total supply of SME coins ?

How can I imagine the initial sale/distribution of shares of each of the 620 teams when SME is released ?

The total amount of coins not know yet but whether its 10000000 or 100000000000000000 probably is just cosmetic.

Share distribution it should be some sort of bidding / auction - but that has not been finalised. It's being built as a normal manager game first for testing (and beta testing) and the shares feature will be added last.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

how much sme coins there are in total, is not only cosmetic... not for the ICO participants at least. During the ICO, they said that all partucipants will get the same amount in sme, as they bought in CHI... if there are as many Sme coins as Chi, we can double our value that we bought, which would be very good for us of course!... but if there are about 1 trillion sme coins, our bonus will be worth only a few cents... or is there a fixed percentage that is reserved for the Ico participants of xaya?

Edited by Christian Pichler

4 hours ago, Christian Pichler said:

how much sme coins there are in total, is not only cosmetic... not for the ICO participants at least. During the ICO, they said that all partucipants will get the same amount in sme, as they bought in CHI... if there are as many Sme coins as Chi, we can double our value that we bought, which would be very good for us of course!... but if there are about 1 trillion sme coins, our bonus will be worth only a few cents... or is there a fixed percentage that is reserved for the Ico participants of xaya?

It's 10%, but looking back there is no mention of that (the chimaera page seems to be deleted and deindexed). 10% is the number we have internally. I can also see some articles saying 1 chi for 1 SMC - it will probably be more than that. but either way, it's 10%.

• Like 2

ok, thank you! I read that somewhere in a forum as I remember... I'm looking forward to soccer manager elite coming out. There has never been anything similar! I'm glad to have invested here... it was worth every cent! xaya can grow for a huge factor I think! Great project!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Hickman said:

How much will it cost ?

I think costs inside the game have not been ironed out yet. Basics are that it will probably be very cheap to get minimal shares in a team.

Guest Airshirt

I’m more particular about the interface.

i do not like the way SM looks for offline. I’m hoping SME would operate like the online version of SM?

Guest Mikedel

As an active SM manager since 2009 I really look forward to SM elite.. It's next big thing to hit gaming world.. Reading the way it works.. I trust it's going be huge success 

Guest Fringilid

So we have some guide or post with the basics of the game with some screenshots? Maybe it was in front of me but I was not able to find it.

Thank youu :)

One question that is not about money :)

How will clubs get the new soccer players?

I mean 15/18 y.o. players when they firstly get into the game

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.