DarkClaw

New Richlist Site

Posted (edited)

Casp0or has been too busy to fix the richlist on xaya-gaming.net, so there is a new site devoted to it: http://xayadata.com/

It is very simple right now but will eventually have the distribution plot, and more.

Edited by DarkClaw
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I will be updating this rich list intermittently, but if it gets stale and someone wants to see it updated send chi to the address shown until it crosses the next threshold (in the pic a payment just triggered an update by passing 40 chi). The threshold increments by 10 chi each time (next threshold is 50 chi). If you send more than required it will count towards the next one, which should start immediately afterwards (I just sped the updates up from ~50 to ~10 min, and should be able to do more later). I would recommend only sending 10 chi at most though.

It is still very much beta so use at your own risk. However, if anything goes wrong I don't see why I couldn't reimburse you, just PM me here. If this works hopefully we can get it in a more interactive format on the xaya-gaming.net site eventually.

xayadata.png

Edited by DarkClaw
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Added new columns of # inputs/outputs to each address.

Holy crap, (I assume) BSOD pool (CbQngF73wS8yySPra24FD6XsYeJaVoYo8e) has 79k of both for the same address.

EDIT:

FYI: Just as I posted this the balance went to ~827 chi, just outside the top 1k on the rich list.

Edited by DarkClaw

Hello, I probably missed something. Maybe it doesn't concern me at all. But what is this list? Maybe there is a previous topic about it? Can I find out?

8 hours ago, Marama said:

Hello, I probably missed something. Maybe it doesn't concern me at all. But what is this list? Maybe there is a previous topic about it? Can I find out?

It's the list with addresses that have the most CHI. The original thread is here:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marama said:

It is like this site, but for xaya: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

It shows the balance of the top 1k xaya addresses. It turns out it is not all that trivial to get the balance of every address, so as far as I know I am the only one to have done it for xaya so far.

• Like 1

Could someone send ~2 chi to the address on the site and then verify on here that it really does auto-update? I will reimburse you if you want.

Thank. However, I still do not understand why this list is needed (I do not ask you to explain to me and spend time on me), perhaps this is important if you do such a great job to create this list ...

The list isn't needed, it's just some information for those who are interested. You can monitor a bit what the big holders of CHI do with their coins and you have a little idea about the coin distribution. The wider the coins are spread, the better. If one address/person holds 50% of total supply that is not very healthy for example.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marama said:

Thank. However, I still do not understand why this list is needed (I do not ask you to explain to me and spend time on me), perhaps this is important if you do such a great job to create this list ...

It is not "needed",  but many people like to check their ranking in the list or use it to see "interesting" addresses. Like:

11CH7RjcL2FmF2Tu222abyv1tHx8bSnXH7y = Liquid Exchange: Cold wallet

• Like 1

Thanks for your hard work! Seems like a vast majority have never sold any coins. I see a few addresses are accumulating a lot.

3 hours ago, Yoyodyne said:

Thanks for your hard work! Seems like a vast majority have never sold any coins. I see a few addresses are accumulating a lot.

Thanks, yea we can see that most of the big addresses have done nothing so far. They are probably long-term investors waiting for a few games to come out.

13 hours ago, Marama said:

I just thought to ask. Is there any other info about the xaya blockchain/trading, etc that you would be interested in?

Posted (edited)

There is a question to which there is no answer.:D When will we be at Binans? If there was a good exchange, I would buy small shares of coins. I believe in the project. I'm more waiting for a good strategy game where coins will be used. I do not enjoy the pleasure of seeing my name in the lists or anywhere else. I do not understand this. Although ... If Forbes, maybe I would be delighted.xD

Maybe it is worth making a topic and asking people what they would like to see? There are few people here. Save your strength until the moment when the project becomes big and beautiful!

However, if there was an intense trade in a coin, it would be interesting to see charts from several exchanges. I do not think that it is simple, but this is the first thing that came to my mind. I am not interested in this part, because I just recently started reading about XTML, but I cannot afford to buy detailed textbooks. On the Internet a lot of incomprehensible. Everything is written for people who already know something. Therefore, I have no strong thoughts here.

Edited by Marama

8 hours ago, Marama said:

However, if there was an intense trade in a coin, it would be interesting to see charts from several exchanges.

This isn't what you mean?

http://xayadata.com/TradeCharts.png

10 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

Это не то, что вы имеете в виду?

http://xayadata.com/TradeCharts.png

Yes, that's what I meant. Only in real time. I could not see the second time. Page broke.
If there were several large games on the platform, it might be interesting to watch the transfers of coins into the game. Where to send more or less, which is more popular and what is not. But, unfortunately, this is still far away.

Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2019 at 9:30 PM, Marama said:

Yes, that's what I meant. Only in real time. I could not see the second time. Page broke.
If there were several large games on the platform, it might be interesting to watch the transfers of coins into the game. Where to send more or less, which is more popular and what is not. But, unfortunately, this is still far away.

Yes, the trading info only updates once per hour right now (it will update faster if people donate a bunch to that address, but only as fast as the rich list which is every 8 minutes now...). Eventually it should be interactive and update much more often but there really is no point right now.

Having a table of "interesting" recent transactions (including game ones) could be interesting.

Edited by DarkClaw

4 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

the rich list which is every 8 minutes now

It takes about 8 min to update the richlist now. Would anyone care if it was 4 min? What about 1-2 min? Or a couple seconds?

8 minutes ago, DarkClaw said:

It takes about 8 min to update the richlist now. Would anyone care if it was 4 min? What about 1-2 min? Or a couple seconds?

Personally, I think 8 minutes is pretty high resolution. I don't think any further speed will be meaningful. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Ryan said:

Personally, I think 8 minutes is pretty high resolution. I don't think any further speed will be meaningful.  

Yes, I am not sure it is worth it either. I see clearly how to get it down to ~ 4 minutes pretty easy though. For now I will look at new features instead.

I added links to the official explorer, but it is often very slow. Even an address with 400 tx will take tens of seconds to load. Is there any plan to update the explorer? And then when you get to the page it does include all the transactions but looks very confusing, eg:

https://explorer.xaya.io/address/chi1qzpeqgsgcw7q9hrysa89d5u7z56wgs3sg5aj6an

I can, of course, make a similar table but why duplicate the work? Also a plot of balance over time would probably be useful.

rlistlinks.png

Edited by DarkClaw

Posted (edited)

Some (minor) new features on the trade charts at xayadata.com.

I kept wondering about the 24 hr btc volume (both liquid and bitmesh only show chi volume) and number of trades on each exchange, so that has been added. I also added a horizontal line showing the last price.

TradeCharts.png

Edited by DarkClaw
  • Like 1

Can you run a quick script and see how many CHI wallets have ever moved their coins? Seem like 98% of those have never moved coins since the ICO distribution and/or bounties. With this we could see the current total coins that might be available on the market at the moment.

• Like 1

Just offhand I checked the top 100 address and see that only 2 of them have "possibly" sold some of their coins on Liquid (moving coins to Liquid). So 98% are holding. Good guess on my part...

• Like 1