DarkClaw

New Richlist Site

Posted (edited)

Casp0or has been too busy to fix the richlist on xaya-gaming.net, so there is a new site devoted to it: http://xayadata.com/

It is very simple right now but will eventually have the distribution plot, and more.

Edited by DarkClaw
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I will be updating this rich list intermittently, but if it gets stale and someone wants to see it updated send chi to the address shown until it crosses the next threshold (in the pic a payment just triggered an update by passing 40 chi). The threshold increments by 10 chi each time (next threshold is 50 chi). If you send more than required it will count towards the next one, which should start immediately afterwards (I just sped the updates up from ~50 to ~10 min, and should be able to do more later). I would recommend only sending 10 chi at most though.

It is still very much beta so use at your own risk. However, if anything goes wrong I don't see why I couldn't reimburse you, just PM me here. If this works hopefully we can get it in a more interactive format on the xaya-gaming.net site eventually.

xayadata.png

Edited by DarkClaw
  • Like 2

Added new columns of # inputs/outputs to each address.

Holy crap, (I assume) BSOD pool (CbQngF73wS8yySPra24FD6XsYeJaVoYo8e) has 79k of both for the same address.

EDIT:

FYI: Just as I posted this the balance went to ~827 chi, just outside the top 1k on the rich list.

Edited by DarkClaw

Hello, I probably missed something. Maybe it doesn't concern me at all. But what is this list? Maybe there is a previous topic about it? Can I find out?

8 hours ago, Marama said:

Hello, I probably missed something. Maybe it doesn't concern me at all. But what is this list? Maybe there is a previous topic about it? Can I find out?

It's the list with addresses that have the most CHI. The original thread is here:

13 hours ago, Marama said:

It is like this site, but for xaya: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

It shows the balance of the top 1k xaya addresses. It turns out it is not all that trivial to get the balance of every address, so as far as I know I am the only one to have done it for xaya so far.

Could someone send ~2 chi to the address on the site and then verify on here that it really does auto-update? I will reimburse you if you want.