Sign in to follow this  
DarkClaw

Windows Installer Error

I got this error when trying to install on windows 7:

The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist 

I was able to install via command line by navigating to the folder containing the setup.exe and running:

TreatFighterSetup-9.exe /DIR="C:\TreatFighter"

And it finally synced. I see a totally different leaderboard than on my linux pc for some reason

14 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

And it finally synced. I see a totally different leaderboard than on my linux pc for some reason

Are you on the latest version with your Linux PC? I updated that version along with the Windows one the other day.

20 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

I got this error when trying to install on windows 7:

The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist 

I was able to install via command line by navigating to the folder containing the setup.exe and running:

TreatFighterSetup-9.exe /DIR="C:\TreatFighter"

I definitely haven't seen that one before. Was it trying to install to C:\Program Files?

18 minutes ago, Tricky Fast Mike said:

Are you on the latest version with your Linux PC? I updated that version along with the Windows one the other day.

Is it the same filename? I have TreatFighterLinux022419.zip.

In "About" I see: 664930 - Treat Fighter v022419 - 120FA6BB384DD8D4C5C83C5D6E610041

That's what I see as "latest version" here: http://www.trickyfast.com/treatfightersetup-9/

2 minutes ago, DarkClaw said:

Is it the same filename? I have TreatFighterLinux022419.zip.

In "About" I see: 664930 - Treat Fighter v022419 - 120FA6BB384DD8D4C5C83C5D6E610041

That's what I see as "latest version" here: http://www.trickyfast.com/treatfightersetup-9/

Hmm ok, that's not good.. Can you send me both databases? (TreatFighter.sqlite) I don't know where it lives on Linux, but in Windows, it's in c:\Users\[your user]\AppData\LocalLow\Tricky Fast Studios\Treat Fighter

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Tricky Fast Mike said:

Hmm.. Ok. I actually have a Win 7 machine here that I can give it a test on. Normally I just test on Win 10.

This error can happen when the user previously performed an installation of the PerformanceTest software to a removable drive (such as a USB drive) then removed the drive.

This is something that I did as well.