Ryan

BitMesh Now Trading CHI

In addition to Liquid.com, BitMesh.com is now trading CHI in the following pairs:

Bitmesh-logo.png.5c16115e2a72f33a4bcf410092a57b04.png

The official BitMesh announcement is here:

https://help.bitmesh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019567373

BitMesh has launched CHI and opened  CHI/BTCCHI/UDST trading pairs. Deposits and withdrawals are available now. Please enjoy your trading on BitMesh.

BitMesh has no fiat trading, and as such has far less regulatory overhead for KYC/AML. People that previously couldn't register with Liquid can now trade CHI easier with BitMesh. 

42 minutes ago, Yoyodyne said:

Two exchanges = Coinmarketcap listing

I have made the submission to them.

Fantastic! Thank you for that. 👍

Hopefully we'll see more exchanges picking CHI up. 

3 hours ago, Yoyodyne said:

Two exchanges = Coinmarketcap listing

I have made the submission to them.

BitMesh isn't yet tracked by CMC, so does not qualify as second exchange unfortunately.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

BitMesh isn't yet tracked by CMC, so does not qualify as second exchange unfortunately.

TY, CMC require exchange have at least 2 month active trade volume. Per check with bitmesh,  they are qualified and already submit to be listed,  am i wrong or miss something?

Edited by sorji

2 minutes ago, sorji said:

TY, CMC require exchange have at least 2 month active trade volume. Per check with bitmesh,  they are qualified and already submit to be listed,  am i wrong or miss something?

I don't know what the requirements for exchanges to get listed on CMC are. I just know, that CHI won't get listed there until BitMesh is listed there first 😉

36 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

I don't know what the requirements for exchanges to get listed on CMC are. I just know, that CHI won't get listed there until BitMesh is listed there first 😉

I will check with thireteen if they get listed

• Like 1

Any word on getting Bitmesh on CMC? If they get on there then there is no reason CHI would not be listed on CMC as well :)

CMC got back to me asking about all these project related questions. I think Bitmesh should be listed on CMC first though before I answer.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yoyodyne said:

CMC got back to me asking about all these project related questions. I think Bitmesh should be listed on CMC first though before I answer.

check with bitmesh just now, they are not yet get listed

Is the 1 day chart on bitmesh blank for anyone else? 1 hr and 1 week work fine, but 1 day is always blank.