Sign in to follow this  
DarkClaw

10 btc wall at 339 sats

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Yoyodyne said:

Mysterious. Any theories :P ?

Any recent developments regarding huc? If not, possibly someone trying to pump the price a bit into their sells?

On the other hand, HUC is very low, but I'd expect as good xaya news comes out it should get good exposure. It wouldn't be a bad bet for quickly doubling (or more...) 10 btc.

Edited by DarkClaw

I make a testing in huntercoin those days, no one join to play,that might be something wrong with creat new hunter. what i though it's just for pump and sell.

Screenshot_2019-03-05-19-00-26-308_com.plunien.poloniex.png

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, sorji said:

I make a testing in huntercoin those days, no one join to play,that might be something wrong with creat new hunter.

I only have the daemon running at the moment, but the map shows players moving around (just add an exception for the certificate. I made a post in the other thread about that):

https://www.huntercoin.info/explorer

Edited by DarkClaw

28 minutes ago, DarkClaw said:

I only have the daemon running at the moment, but the map shows players moving around (just add an exception for the certificate. I made a post in the other thread about that):

https://www.huntercoin.info/explorer

The explorer shows gaming is working, I use new install all in one client and unity 3D, full synced, but not work, don't know the reason