Ryan

[VIDEO] How to Create an Address with the XAYA Electron Wallet

1 hour ago, Pharticus Maximus said:

OK, I got this part done. Brand new to this, I didn't understand how to reserve my name or Save my wallet backup yet, both gave errors.

Fantastic! Glad that it answered your questions! 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:03 PM, dervich said:

mainervirus

If you're seeing a virus alert, it's a false positive. It's normal for cryptographic software and compression software to trigger false positives. Also, wallets similar to Bitcoin also trigger false positives because they have mining capabilities. 

On 9/28/2018 at 12:26 PM, M1A3 Crypto said:

my chi address - CW8PtUHQ3Xj3EJpC322jKondzUmfMM6m3T 

This isn't a giveaway thread. 

42 minutes ago, hesam rafizadeh said:

i want some CHI for play Treat fighter game ...can anyone help me ?

this is my wallet address : CaWAqwrSoPrps2bq6sdTAte1t7J4cQKCsZ

Done.

Hi. I created and specified address of vault wallet. According to explore i get tokens, but do not see them in  the wallet.  CKR433Hc1BxLcWdva89m7E37fYbaLiGweR

42 minutes ago, Bigbadabum said:

Hi. I created and specified address of vault wallet. According to explore i get tokens, but do not see them in  the wallet.  CKR433Hc1BxLcWdva89m7E37fYbaLiGweR 

Since you told in telegram, that you are on version 1.1.0 and are fully synced, I would imagine, that you are actually in a different wallet, i.e. one that doesn't contain that mentioned address. You should check, if you can find that address in the receive section of your wallet.

1 hour ago, Bigbadabum said:

You can try to use the "DELETE CHAIN" button in settings section and let the wallet resync, maybe this will help.

And don't forget to have proper backups, but I think you have already.