sorji

Apply to List in bitmesh

I found that we can apply free list in bitmesh.

the form should be request by core member in dev. @snailbrain @Ryan(You must be a core developer or a major supporter of the project/您必须是核心开发人员或项目的主要支持者)

https://help.bitmesh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014789554

It's the trust platform i use to trade Beam/Grin and conver to BTC/CHI (KYC is optional), 

F2pool support to deposit to bitmesh directly

image.thumb.png.ce2e5ffa41f39e775e996c0414be4c5e.png

Below is the trade history in bitmesh with not issue:

Deposit and Sell Beam:

image.thumb.png.6448bcb5f2432511c2d9cc97297a7abe.png

Withdrawal to Liquid for buying CHI:

image.thumb.png.92def024a707017f1e9be7745edb884d.png

Edited by sorji
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tyKiwanuka said:

Is there any listing fee ? If yes, do you know how much it is ?

it's free。 i think xaya should be qualify。

Screenshot_2019-01-31-21-31-27-717_com.android.chrome.png

• Thanks 1

How do they get away with KYC being optional? Is it untill a certain amount that you don't have to KYC? It's pretty important ofcourse that the exchange is legit, not fraudulent in any way concerning new users that enter. I'm sure the more seasoned players are  well aware of the risks and how to deal with them.

I think you can still get on Binance for free if you show a quality project. Not sure how much you have to bend to CZs will for it though. Team has to apply for this, can't be done by community members.

Edited by Xanthus
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Xanthus said:

How do they get away with KYC being optional? Is it untill a certain amount that you don't have to KYC? It's pretty important ofcourse that the exchange is legit, not fraudulent in any way concerning new users that enter. I'm sure the more seasoned players are  well aware of the risks and how to deal with them.

I think you can still get on Binance for free if you show a quality project. Not sure how much you have to bend to CZs will for it though. Team has to apply for this, can't be done by community members.

To be listed on Binance for free is a huge task imo and Xaya isn't there yet, so applying now is a bit too early. When there are more games and a bigger community, then it might be worth a try. For now there is just not a lot to show for and volume on Liquid is low, but when things will pick up, I am sure the team will consider doing an application to Binance.

• Like 1

Binance is a very good exchange. I wanted Chi to be there. This would be useful for a project in my opinion. Although I have not sold a single coin. I use Khodl’s technique and believe in Xai’s great future.

I understand that this is fantastically difficult. But need some kind of good game following the example of the most popular ones. Warcraft, World of Tanks, Final Fantasy, Lineage, DOTA ... This would immediately attract a very large audience.

Or some kind of proprietary game development. Is it not possible to create a partnership and associate such a game with a blockchain? In these games a great opportunity to monetize. A lot of people play in them. It would be free Binance.

When advertising the possibility of official monetization, those who want to come here will not be enough. I think everyone knows how many people would like to make money on the hobby of playing.

Edited by Marama