asomania007

Promoting Xaya! Questions, ideas, discussing.

So, August will be the main sale. I think there is now some good advances, to promote it a lil. lets brainstorm... got some questions:

what would be better for promoting xaya? dtube or youtube?

AND

will we have some ref link?

greezy peezy,

asomania

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, asomania007 said:

So, August will be the main sale. I think there is now some good advances, to promote it a lil. lets brainstorm... got some questions:

what would be better for promoting xaya? dtube or youtube?

I think youtube will be better as it has a larger user base.

5 hours ago, e1ghtSpace said:

I think youtube will be better as it has a larger user base.

good point! someone who watches on dtube and is reading in steemit is a potential crypto investor, but in youtube are much more ppl, not just cryptonianz. so I think both are good options.  in steemit and dtube bots, influence and cryptocommunitys is the pro. anyways will check out lightworks (video edit software), ama nap in video edit but there is time till august 4 some nice shizzl.

I think nothing crazy, the presale sold out rather quickly and I think the main sale if you go trough specific channels such as the usual ICO listing and rating sites(however I think these ratings get bought/sold)  you will already reach a broad enough audience. I avoid ICOs with youtube ads personally, I also don't know about the costs. I guess I'm a bit of a grassroots person as I want to say; just make some threads on Bitcointalk. haha.  I think a really good way to promote the ICO would be an interview with a team member along with an article published on coindesk or cointelegraph, lot's of exposure to the right audience and I'm not sure but I think it would be relatively cheap as opposed to a youtube ad.

On 7/18/2018 at 8:11 AM, Xanthus said:

I think nothing crazy, the presale sold out rather quickly and I think the main sale if you go trough specific channels such as the usual ICO listing and rating sites(however I think these ratings get bought/sold)  you will already reach a broad enough audience. I avoid ICOs with youtube ads personally, I also don't know about the costs. I guess I'm a bit of a grassroots person as I want to say; just make some threads on Bitcointalk. haha.  I think a really good way to promote the ICO would be an interview with a team member along with an article published on coindesk or cointelegraph, lot's of exposure to the right audience and I'm not sure but I think it would be relatively cheap as opposed to a youtube ad.

great idea, i would share and resteem this

I understand that the focus needs to be on developing xaya now, but I think this looks pretty bad promotion-wise, especially when it just seemed to be getting some volume:

HUC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled as we work to find, test, and audit a solution. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_huc

Regardless of how much you care about it directly, Its important that HUC at least remains functioning for the sake of xaya since it is mostly the same team . Is there any info on this, is it a poloniex only problem?

On 7/23/2018 at 7:13 PM, snailbrain said:

Yes i'm not sure what it is, not heard anything from them.

HUC seems fine for me at the moment

Looks to be resolved now.

A very inspiring project! All other projects may look like but can never be exactly like this. Let us keep it up. The sky is the beginning, nobody will be able to imagine the end - an awesome end indeed!

A link to a recent article prepared by @grow-pro on the Steem blockchain below.xaya-article-cover-by-grow-pro.jpg

https://steemit.com/gaming/@dream24hours/blockchain-gaming-xaya-a-real-gaming-game-changer

Grow-pro will be posting on the @xaya account (the unofficial Xaya promotion account on Steemit) soon.  Be sure to drop any images here you wish to have included in promotion posts.

I am... SirKnight.

• Thanks 1

These are a bit bland and probably better for desktop backgrounds. (I use one for that.)

Xaya-for-tweets.thumb.jpg.211bde763768da5ae708d397147c1b5b.jpg

and 

Xaya-logo-1920-x1080-b.thumb.png.f7c4d2506053a6caefd34b3bedc9e13e.png