Oceanus

Step-by-Step: Windows+Nvidia GPU for mining

1 minute ago, DarkClaw said:

Sorry, nope. Maybe its not finding the blockchain since its only looking at 127.0.0.1? Do you need to add the port? I think the default would be 127.0.0.1:8396. I assume you've got xaya running.

But like I said, no experience with cgminer and dont have an AMD card to test on.

It does have the port as 8396

On 11/25/2018 at 5:36 PM, Konohime said:

thank you so much for this tuto ! 

Sorry to ask this silly question, but it means it will mine directly in my game wallet ?

yep

Pools should be easier to create after the hardfork block for those that are interested in setting one up :)

9 hours ago, snailbrain said:

yep

Pools should be easier to create after the hardfork block for those that are interested in setting one up :)

Actually I manage to mine some with my 850M Nvidia card and started playing the game :) thanks again for this useful tuto, I wanted to spread it by writing a tuto with it, does it bother you ?

i'll keep myself inform here for this pool, things could get easier ^^