Sign in to follow this  
DarkClaw

CHi for sale (no KYC)

Ideally, chi can get on a decentralized exchange like https://bisq.network/but it requires the devs to submit. The xaya team keeps saying they can't do that for some reason even though the ICO is over... so I am trying this.

Is anyone interested in trading some btc for chi without any KYC?

I'll start at offering 100-1,000 chi at 0.4 mBTC/CHI (~10x the rate on liquid), but make a bid.

Unless you are one of the few common posters to this site I am going to ask that you send first or we ask a member of the xaya team to do escrow.

Edited by DarkClaw

1 hour ago, snailbrain said:

you sure that one is safe?

I used it to trade some  btc to fiat awhile back and it went mostly without issue. To be fair there was one  issue I ran into, but the lead dev helped me. That problem was not due to bisq though, it was unexpected behaviour from a bank.

For crypto-to-crypto I would trust it until further experience said otherwise. At least for smaller amounts it shouldn't be much risk to try out.

Edited by DarkClaw

I can also vouch for Bisq - used it for BTC / fiat trades myself some time ago.

As far as I understand, it is easy to get listed there as an alt, but then you get delisted if there is not enough volume.  So I don't know if it is worth the effort right now or if it would just get delisted again.

Edited by domob

8 hours ago, domob said:

I can also vouch for Bisq - used it for BTC / fiat trades myself some time ago.

As far as I understand, it is easy to get listed there as an alt, but then you get delisted if there is not enough volume.  So I don't know if it is worth the effort right now or if it would just get delisted again.

I'd think xaya is more innovative/interesting than the typical alt-coin that this policy is meant to defend against, but maybe everyone says that about "their" coin... If you guys do contact Bisq about listing you may as well try to get HUC on there too though.