Sign in to follow this  
Dmitriy Sha

Прогресс блокво

Guys, I'm a little confused. Help please, I downloaded and installed a new version of the wallet. How does the wallet understand that this is my profile? What data should I have, I had a backup copy and so on.

43 minutes ago, Dmitriy Sha said:

Guys, I'm a little confused. Help please, I downloaded and installed a new version of the wallet. How does the wallet understand that this is my profile? What data should I have, I had a backup copy and so on.

The wallet gets all its information from the wallet.dat files in

:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\game.dat\wallet.dat
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\vault.dat\wallet.dat

Those wallet.dat files remain untouched when you update to a new version of the wallet.

So if you, for example, install the Xaya wallet on a new computer, you just have to put your (backed up) wallet.dat files in the respective folders on the new computer and have "your" wallet back on that computer.

Thank you very much guys! Thanks for the good answers! Only the progress of the blocks is now moving for a long time, probably it should be)image.thumb.png.51d620122c87d2b1b600172cd4f0ba25.png

49 minutes ago, Dmitriy Sha said:

guys, the blocks are completed, and the 4th round tokens never came, do you have to wait?

Yes, the rewards haven't been sent yet, just wait 😉