Sign in to follow this  
Firebll100

Bug Report

I played TreatFighter and obtained a Semi Sweet and (2) Bittersweet characters.  I raised my ranking to #12 on the list and then I started getting a lot of errors like expeditions that I couldn't claim or it would freeze the game.  It was same one that would freeze game.  I was able to claim all others I just had to remember which one not to click on or it would freeze up game.  I also had a bug where I had a Bittersweet character I had already claimed was still showing up as a kettle pot in my Pantry.  It was already claimed but it just stayed in the Pantry.  If I clicked on it the game would show me the character as if I just received it but then the kettle would stay there.

I ended up deleting game and downloading it again.  I was able to get (2) Bittersweets and was on my way to playing once again.  I got up to #53 on the ranking and was excited to play again but then now the game today just shows me there is a crash error and won't let me in.  Game is frustrating if you put work into it grinding those expeditions and waiting forever to see if someone will join a tournament with you and then for it to crash or bug out and then you have nothing.

Hey Firebll100,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sticking with it and getting all the way to #12! We totally understand how frustrating it can be to lose progress. That is why we have so much appreciation for your participation in this Beta. Many of these issues simply do not show up without a large amount players and that is why we need players like you to keep hammering away, and unearthing these nasty bugs. We are killing them as fast as we can, in the hopes to have a shiny, new, bug-free Treat Fighter we can share with the whole world. 

Regarding the bugs you encountered. Any crash reports generated would be greatly appreciated, along with your local system info, and local database. In the future, getting our hands on your database while the issue(s) are still active,, would be supremely helpful. You can always submit tickets with attachments to our CS portal, which you can get to via the "?" in game. 

Thank you again for your beta participation and happy bug hunting!

- Jon

Hello @Tricky Fast Jon,

So I'm on my 3rd try to play the game and this is my latest bug that popped up.  That Blueberry Overhand Right kettle just stays there.  I could click on it as many times as I want and it will just show me the figurine.  The figurine is in my roster so this "glitch" just sits there.  It won't go away so it just permanently stays there in the pantry.

image.thumb.png.79db284cc28212ce5b2b4e9521471580.png