casp0or

Add new exchange?

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I want to ask if xaya is listing on some other exchange than liquid ...

Created two accounts on liquid, but every time I activated the link in my email, I can´t log in with my password 😐

I don´t want to send them my photo + passport, only to recover my ??lost/false?? password for the first log in 🤬

Suggestion

Maybe create a trading sub-forum for user to exchange the coins direktly.
I could escrow these transactions or maybe a xaya-admin.

After some approved transactions, the users should not be worried about trust.

Regards

Edited by casp0or

As you might know, Xaya team is not actively pursuing being listed on exchanges as per the T&C. There have been some efforts from community members to get listed on other exchanges (without KYC preferably), but so far without success to my knowledge. I think it would be no problem to list CHI even on some bigger exchanges, but you know what it costs to get listed there. From the ICO results you can see that Xaya can't throw around with money. Not being an ERC20 token has some disadvantages sometimes too 😉

I think it would be good to have some place to do some OTC kind of trades. Don't know, if this forum is the right place for that though and if @snailbrain would approve. A more chattish-environment with the possibility to do group chats would be more suited imo.

I could do some escrowing as well if needed.

• Like 1

Ok, thank you for the answer. (this was something I didn´t know)

30 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

As you might know, Xaya team is not actively pursuing being listed on exchanges as per the T&C.

Then I hope poloniex.com support can finish their work in a few days. My account on poloniex is working fine 👍

And I definitely trust poloniex more than some Chinese exchange ...

Regards

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, casp0or said:

Ok, thank you for the answer. (this was something I didn´t know)

Then I hope poloniex.com support can finish their work in a few days. My account on poloniex is working fine 👍

And I definitely trust poloniex more than some Chinese exchange ...

Regards

Chinese exchange like Binance/OKex/Huobi Pro is the most trust platform ppl buy and sell in China. 

AFAIK, they also won't simply accpet the XAYA listing, get listed means huge buying power to xaya

u can see only a few buying order in liquid, most of the dump are collected by me and my friend :) 

KYC and local janpanese unable to trade the altcoin is big impact.

image.thumb.png.9a0c3e0ef8d332d0303a31284898c800.png

Edited by sorji

To get listed on those other exchanges costs $300-500k

For now - we'll probably have to wait till we start showing what xaya can do and some top game examples. This should then get more people interested.

• Like 1