casp0or

Xaya-Mining-Pool - 1% fee - Stratum

2 minutes ago, casp0or said:

No, sry but I try to fix this today. One or two bugs are still remaining 😅

But I´m in a good way and think that I get this working today or tomorrow

Regards

good to hear&nice work; we are unable to sort the issue out

yeah ... I had to rebuild the whole header with the new specs ... but I think I have an error somewhere in the header.

Coinbase is valid but If I send it to the daemon I get coinbase invalid msg. I wrote some debugging into the xaya-client to get the parsed hexdata I´m sending to.

block.ToString() -> 
CBlock(hash=ec076dbd1d370ccd77c445d70b1be79925c16da2509ab74c3175601185e9b436, 
ver=0x20000000, 
hashPrevBlock=76908122f0061232adc91ea2c66b268d07fdc791c958d955eb0e1a9740de3119, 
hashMerkleRoot=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, (old paste fixed this already)
nTime=1545622582, 
nBits=1d01e404, 
nNonce=8214709, 
vtx=1

CTransaction(
hash=f702453dd0, (has to be zero or not??)
ver=0, 
vin.size=0, 
vout.size=0, 
nLockTime=0

I think most of this is ok, but as you can see one transaction (coinbase) is there but it is empty or the daemon can´t parse it because my header is slightly wrong and it cuts the hex on the wrong place and this produces the mess (I think) 😅

@sorji are you working on the same problem?

Regards

Edited by casp0or

24 minutes ago, casp0or said:

yeah ... I had to rebuild the whole header with the new specs ... but I think I have an error somewhere in the header.

Coinbase is valid but If I send it to the daemon I get coinbase invalid msg. I wrote some debugging into the xaya-client to get the parsed hexdata I´m sending to.

I think most of this is ok, but as you can see one transaction (coinbase) is there but it is empty or the daemon can´t parse it because my header is slightly wrong and it cuts the hex on the wrong place and this produces the mess (I think) 😅

@sorji are you working on the same problem?

Regards

I only know to follow the instruction to setup the yiimp pool

so I struck at the very begining stage, holp u can work out first

then those xaya fun who have GPU can happy mining

• Like 1

@sorji

Not really... I think my header is ok, but the transaction (coinbase) is empty -.-

But I´m currently debugging the transaction maybe I find the bug today.

Regards

• Thanks 1

Hey, I tried but I hang on the invalid coinbase transaction... This weekend I give it another try since @domob can answer me now some more questions.

It´s the last problem... when I get this to work, I think the blocks are accepted and the pool is ready

Regards

Ok, I´m proud to announce, I got the pool almost running. Blocks are accepted but the difficulty calculations seem to fail...

When I get this debugging done today, hopefully, the pool should be online in a few hours or maybe one or two days.

I will announce the address as fast as I got this error fixed. Heaviest work is done👍

Regards

3 minutes ago, casp0or said:

Ok, I´m proud to announce, I got the pool almost running. Blocks are accepted but the difficulty calculations seem to fail...

When I get this debugging done today, hopefully, the pool should be online in a few hours or maybe one or two days.

I will announce the address as fast as I got this error fixed. Heaviest work is done👍

Regards

Good to know, please let us know as soon as done.. there is another pool working on this and almost done.
There is a bounty for the first stable pool

the other pool is this one:

http://bsod.pw/

• Like 1

🤯  wow, did not know, that the bounty is this high

Ok 😅 then I hope, that I can fix this today

• Like 1

No, it´s not down, you have to change the address ... use without https to enter xaya-gaming at the moment 😅

http://www.xaya-gaming.net/

Oh and I see, I forgot to renew the SSL after I set up the server again.

But the pool is hosted on a 24-Core-Dedicated-Server with 126gb ram

Regards

Edited by casp0or

oh yeh.. didn't know :D

i noticed you don't have a lot of nodes connected on this one now (limited to 8), do you need to open the network port again?

hmm, atm I only get those 8 back from the node Oo but I think more are connected.

I do a little bit of research after I get the pool working 👍

lol, maybe I have found the issue with the diffTarget 🤦‍♂️ used the calculated diff number instead of the nbits for the specialPoW diff field... maybe this will work

Now I have to wait for the next block to be found

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, casp0or said:

hmm, atm I only get those 8 back from the node Oo but I think more are connected.

I do a little bit of research after I get the pool working 👍

if port 8394 is closed the client gets a max of 8 connections (outgoing connections limited to 8). If open port - should get loads of incoming connections (should be open for pool as well so there is more chance for people to receive your blocks before someone elses, and so you can receive theirs so you don't waste a second or so carrying on mining looking for next block).

ahh ok 👍

I check my xaya.conf soon thanks

I got overall 15Mh/s currently running for xaya on my local net. 

Using currently 6Mh/s from this to search for a block on the pool. Should not last longer than 10-20 minutes to find a block

Edited by casp0or

Well know that u will be the 1st place to get 20K CHI pool setup reward. Come On.

My friend and I still unable to sort the issue, i can use your pool for mining.

8 hours ago, sorji said:

Well know that u will be the 1st place to get 20K CHI pool setup reward. Come On.

My friend and I still unable to sort the issue, i can use your pool for mining

I made some research yesterday and I hope I can solve the problem today 👍

Regards

seems the xaya pool is hard to setup, I check with BSOD, they are also on progress & waiting xaya devs response

Edited by sorji