News Ticker
snailbrain

Post an Address Here to receive some CHI for a Name

No, the giveaway is only 0.1 CHI. Bounty and presale particicpants will get 50 CHI on Aug 15th, if they provide their address in the bounty/tokensale portal.

The 0.1 CHI you got is for a little testing and getting accustomed to the wallet and you can reserve names on the Xaya blockchain if you like.

35 minutes ago, ducthaimonkey said:

CHTvzwTCYMQP7WqcTTqZxVaiBwaoVUAq2f  

adm check again tks

Worked now, I sent you the giveaway and it should already be in your wallet.

3 minutes ago, _Coffeeman said:

chBKDuWXjXnGpsPsmhGQArRbP5v4bdhWo5

Gives me "wrong address" error. I think it should be "C" in the beginning and not "c", please check.

2 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

Gives me "wrong address" error. I think it should be "C" in the beginning and not "c", please check.

OK. Need to generate a new Wallet address every time?

Just now, _Coffeeman said:

OK. Need to generate a new Wallet address every time?

No, but you have to give a valid address. I think something went wrong when you copied & pasted the address here. Copy & paste the address you created here again and make sure it's exactly the same as shown in your wallet.

2 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

No, but you have to give a valid address. I think something went wrong when you copied & pasted the address here. Copy & paste the address you created here again and make sure it's exactly the same as shown in your wallet.

I must have made a mistake and created the address a few times.