Jump to content
News Ticker
snailbrain

Post an Address Here to receive some CHI for a Name

Recommended Posts

No, the giveaway is only 0.1 CHI. Bounty and presale particicpants will get 50 CHI on Aug 15th, if they provide their address in the bounty/tokensale portal.

The 0.1 CHI you got is for a little testing and getting accustomed to the wallet and you can reserve names on the Xaya blockchain if you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ducthaimonkey said:

CHTvzwTCYMQP7WqcTTqZxVaiBwaoVUAq2f  

adm check again tks

Worked now, I sent you the giveaway and it should already be in your wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, _Coffeeman said:

chBKDuWXjXnGpsPsmhGQArRbP5v4bdhWo5

Gives me "wrong address" error. I think it should be "C" in the beginning and not "c", please check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

Gives me "wrong address" error. I think it should be "C" in the beginning and not "c", please check.

OK. Need to generate a new Wallet address every time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, _Coffeeman said:

OK. Need to generate a new Wallet address every time?

No, but you have to give a valid address. I think something went wrong when you copied & pasted the address here. Copy & paste the address you created here again and make sure it's exactly the same as shown in your wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

No, but you have to give a valid address. I think something went wrong when you copied & pasted the address here. Copy & paste the address you created here again and make sure it's exactly the same as shown in your wallet.

I must have made a mistake and created the address a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.