News Ticker
snailbrain

Post an Address Here to receive some CHI for a Name

2 minutes ago, David Marsden said:

Try this: CcUMBF79iPsVyzU4p1oaWniKnF4n8odxkK

Looks better, but gives me "wrong address" error, please check. If you have trouble creating an address, have a look at the support section here in this forum.

6 hours ago, Ruben Medina said:

chxCWk9J44BhheyyrA4F4mhLkmBjny5meC

This is no valid CHI address. Please visit the support section of this forum and check how to create an address.

CTxVktEQQpGBpbgmwSqj3FQgMDp7qvjLpK

Thanks! Looking forward to the platform facilitating some great innovation /thumbsup

cUTqxtebjyM32uS1gKiimKXQtanbPoZbSF

I will try with this ... I followed all the steps of the tutorial and the guide ... I do not understand what went wrong ...       : '(

1 hour ago, Ruben Medina said:

cUTqxtebjyM32uS1gKiimKXQtanbPoZbSF

I will try with this ... I followed all the steps of the tutorial and the guide ... I do not understand what went wrong ...       : '(

That address isn't working as well. Please check the address letter by letter (look your address up in your wallet and see if it 100% matches the address posted here). Notice that addresses are cASe sENsiTive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tyKiwanuka said:

That address isn't working as well. Please check the address letter by letter (look your address up in your wallet and see if it 100% matches the address posted here). Notice that addresses are cASe sENsiTive.

It looks like he's got a testnet address there. 

@Ruben Medina - Check to see if you're running on testnet. In the XAYA Electron wallet click Settings and look in there. You should be on mainnet. You can also see it on the Overview screen by checking the network info panel in the lower right corner. 

Hello,

I'd like to request some xaya for name reservation. Address is:

CLoE1v4kqesn1m9MbCTzjzDz8vnphaU9XU

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Mohamed agha said:

CJsSo8yewXKh6hwA7saU8XxEKpKKmyHfLi

The address is not working, says "wrong address". Please double check. If you need help, just have a look at the support section in this forum.