Jump to content
Icon

Anyone finding any blocks mining?

Recommended Posts

didn't know if anyone is mining and finding blocks, basically is it worth mining at these prices?

 

Thanks

 

Icon

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also who is keeping this network secure solo miners only?

 

icon

 

 

Edited by Icon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Icon said:

didn't know if anyone is mining and finding blocks, basically is it worth mining at these prices?

People are mining. Whether or not it's worth it is really their decision. Many may be HODLing.

1 hour ago, Icon said:

also who is keeping this network secure solo miners only?

It's probably best to have a read here:

https://github.com/xaya/Specs/blob/master/mining.md

That explains the mining model. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah i should had remembered that from HUC :) so know any mining pools that are merged mining cli?

 

Icon

 

Did you F2pool back on board?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Icon,

yes - f2pool are merge mining sha256d

neoscrypt seems to be mined by solo miners at the moment. Until the hardfork people cannot make pools (Easily). Hopefully some should popup then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you are saying you know for a fact f2pool is running a xaya qt wallet and is merged mining this coin? Cause the last time i looked i didn't see a payout address for this coin.. :(. Just because someone is mining btc doesn't mean they are merge mining.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 2:24 AM, Icon said:

So you are saying you know for a fact f2pool is running a xaya qt wallet and is merged mining this coin? Cause the last time i looked i didn't see a payout address for this coin.. :(. Just because someone is mining btc doesn't mean they are merge mining.

 

They are merged mining Sha256d because i'm in contact with them. They have just updated for the hardfork too :)

difficulty pretty high so unlikely someone is solo mining it.. .. I doubt they are running a QT wallet , they will be running xayad.

getmininginfo
{
  "blocks": 384413,
  "currentblockweight": 0,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": {
    "sha256d": "21364435683.21937",
    "neoscrypt": "0.8908327216377131"
  },
  "networkhashps": {
    "sha256d": "1.627913934633438e+018",
    "neoscrypt": "54901473.10900104"
  },
  "pooledtx": 1,
  "chain": "main",
  "warnings": ""
}


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×