News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
misterjo

How does the game wallet work?

I do not understand how the game wallet works?

I have some doubts:

1. Can I earn free coins in the games?

2. Can I exchange "chi game" coins for "chi vault" coins?

3. What are the current games?

4. Do I consume chi vault coins if I play or synchronize a game?

Captura de pantalla (281).png

The short version is, that the game wallet is for playing games. For this reason the game wallet is not password protected (in contrast to the vault wallet). Since the game wallet is not password protected you should hold the majority of your CHI in the vault wallet.

1.) For the moment you can't. Games that include "Human Mining" will come in the future and then you can play to earn.

2.) You can send CHI from your vault wallet to your game wallet and vice versa.

3.) Treatfighter is playable for everyone for the moment. Soccer Manager Crypto is scheduled to be released by the end of the year (the beta that is). A third game is to be announced.

4.) For playing games you use the game wallet and have to invest some CHI. Syncing a game doesn't cost any CHI.

To get a better grasp how the game wallet works, you can send 1 CHI there and download/play Treatfighter. A lot of things will be clearer then: http://www.trickyfast.com/treatfightersetup-9/