Treat Fighter is a collectible game where you gather resources (Candy), Cook up Recipes to create little Treat Fighters and compete with other players.

1172815791_Asset1@2x.thumb.png.ec938a7d747c4811577b2f89eb70b5cc.png

Set in the post-apocalyptic fantasy world of Canedoom, players take on the personas of mighty wizard Overlords who can collect Candies and Recipes by sending their Treats off on Expeditions, or to the Treat Fighter Tournaments to compete in battle against other Overlords' Treats. Generally speaking, Expeditions return more Candies and Tournaments return more Recipes. There are lots of rare Candies and Recipes in the Canedoom, and we will be releasing new batches (and removing old ones) every few months. Make sure collect them all! And of course Overlords can also Buy and Sell Treats on the Exchange.

For the sake of clarity, we should explain that there is no interactive combat in Treat Fighter. Treats each have their own set of battle Moves and each Move has one of five Move types. Combat is decided via a rock paper scissors mechanic, based on Move Types. 

1729283411_ForForum39.thumb.png.27a8de5477fbebbd1d3a49bfc8b8c8d8.png

On the tech side, Treat Fighter’s unique design allows it to run 100% on the blockchain, entirely without servers, no matter how many players are playing the game. No servers means no downtime and uninterrupted gaming for players all over the world.

Everything in Treat Fighter is built on and verified by the blockchain. Players have 100% ownership of their game accounts and assets with everything being tracked and verified via always-on, fraud-proof blockchain technologies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Can't wait to play the game. Will be my first experience of gaming on the blockchain! Something a lot of people will be saying soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Casstorm said:

Is this available for testing now?

There is a closed beta test for the moment. Ryan is more or less in charge to get people in there, maybe ask him, if you can join.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casstorm said:

Is this available for testing now?

I've PM'd you. 

• Like 1

I can help you testing too if you like ?

Meanwhile building on the block-explorer ...
I mentioned that someone with the username "p/ChocolateChip" is playing since several hours TreatFighter, if I interpret this name-update correct

vout in block -->nameOp:{name: "p/ChocolateChip", value: "{"g":{"tftr":.....

And g/tftr sounds like TreatFighte

Regards

6 hours ago, 404limit said:

I would like to join the beta test if possible

Can you PM me in Telegram? We're running the beta testing in there. Look for @Chimaera_Ryan in the XAYA channel at https://t.me/xaya_en

Alternatively, PM Ty in there or Ayalies. They can also grant you access.

However, you need to know that the private and open betas will both reset and all progress and everything will be LOST at each reset. 

This is real beta testing.

For the moment there is no need for additional testers I think. The public beta should start soon anyway, so you can test Treatfighter then.

For the moment it's just pay to play. The Treatfighter team is thinking about implementing a possibility to change your crystals back to CHI in the future.