Jump to content
crypto_investor

Poloniex HUC snapshot & coinmarketcap.com

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, crypto_investor said:

Seems like this question is still one of the few unanswered. I wounder why...

If you sort by new you see it may have been submitted a couple hours after they stopped responding to new questions though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crypto_investor said:

What else can we do to get our coins?

Email management, bug them on twitter, etc. Finally, perhaps look into taking legal action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 8:40 PM, DarkClaw said:

Email management, bug them on twitter, etc. Finally, perhaps look into taking legal action.

I created another ticket, they say "Thanks for reaching out. Our team is still working on making these coins available to the rightful owners, and will have an update as soon as possible."

I asked what's taking so long are they running into some issues and maybe I can help, the answer was " Thanks for following up. There are no issues at present; our team is simply working on the rollout. We appreciate your support and offer! "

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crypto_investor said:

I created another ticket, they say "Thanks for reaching out. Our team is still working on making these coins available to the rightful owners, and will have an update as soon as possible."

I asked what's taking so long are they running into some issues and maybe I can help, the answer was " Thanks for following up. There are no issues at present; our team is simply working on the rollout. We appreciate your support and offer! "

Thanks for the update and following up with them!  After reading all those stories, I'm glad I only had about 20% of my Huntercoin at Poloniex at the time of the snapshot - so at least for the remaining 80%, I was already able to claim the corresponding CHI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.