Jump to content
snailbrain

Bounties - Pools, XAYA Core, Exploits

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

Install the Xaya wallet on your new/other computer and use the backup files you created when you first installed the Xaya wallet in the past.


C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\game.dat\wallet.dat
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\vault.dat\wallet.dat

Put your backup files into these locations. Make sure to not mix up game&vault wallet. Rename the existing files to something meaningful first.

 

Probably I was wrong.
I clicked to backup the wallet, and chose the backup I have and clicked to save. Can you answer, I lost access to my wallet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have overwritten your existing backup files, then you most likely lost access to your wallet - unless you stored your backup files elsewhere too. You can contact Konstantin or Ryan and ask for a change of your CHI address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tyKiwanuka said:

If you have overwritten your existing backup files, then you most likely lost access to your wallet - unless you stored your backup files elsewhere too. You can contact Konstantin or Ryan and ask for a change of your CHI address.

I apologize for the stupid question. How can I contact Konstantin or Ryan. Thank you very much for your reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can write a PM here in the forums, but better would be to send them a PM in telegram. Konstantin is on the road for the moment though.

@Chimaera_Ryan
@OrvaldMaxwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Tetiana Tan said:

I apologize for the stupid question. How can I contact Konstantin or Ryan. Thank you very much for your reply.

The fastest way is to ping me in the main Telegram channel, then PM me there. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Tetiana Tan said:

Probably I was wrong.
I clicked to backup the wallet, and chose the backup I have and clicked to save. Can you answer, I lost access to my wallet?

That sounds like you overwrote an existing backup. If it's a backup for the same wallet, then it doesn't matter too much.

But, it's easy enough to simply test and try opening your wallet to see if it's there or not. You'll of course need to look for past transactions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×