snailbrain

Bounties - Pools, XAYA Core, Exploits

6 minutes ago, tyKiwanuka said:

Install the Xaya wallet on your new/other computer and use the backup files you created when you first installed the Xaya wallet in the past.

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\game.dat\wallet.dat
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\vault.dat\wallet.dat

Put your backup files into these locations. Make sure to not mix up game&vault wallet. Rename the existing files to something meaningful first.

Probably I was wrong.
I clicked to backup the wallet, and chose the backup I have and clicked to save. Can you answer, I lost access to my wallet?

If you have overwritten your existing backup files, then you most likely lost access to your wallet - unless you stored your backup files elsewhere too. You can contact Konstantin or Ryan and ask for a change of your CHI address.

Just now, tyKiwanuka said:

If you have overwritten your existing backup files, then you most likely lost access to your wallet - unless you stored your backup files elsewhere too. You can contact Konstantin or Ryan and ask for a change of your CHI address.

I apologize for the stupid question. How can I contact Konstantin or Ryan. Thank you very much for your reply.

You can write a PM here in the forums, but better would be to send them a PM in telegram. Konstantin is on the road for the moment though.

@Chimaera_Ryan
@OrvaldMaxwell

48 minutes ago, Tetiana Tan said:

I apologize for the stupid question. How can I contact Konstantin or Ryan. Thank you very much for your reply.

The fastest way is to ping me in the main Telegram channel, then PM me there. 

57 minutes ago, Tetiana Tan said:

Probably I was wrong.
I clicked to backup the wallet, and chose the backup I have and clicked to save. Can you answer, I lost access to my wallet?

That sounds like you overwrote an existing backup. If it's a backup for the same wallet, then it doesn't matter too much.

But, it's easy enough to simply test and try opening your wallet to see if it's there or not. You'll of course need to look for past transactions.