Xaya Ships Unity Front End :

XAYA Core Bounties :

Mining Pool Bounties:

First NeoScrypt Mining Pool running stable - 20000 CHI

Second NeoScrypt Mining Pool running stable - 10000 CHI

Get additional sha256d (bitcoin.. etc) Mining pool to Merge Mine - 10000 CHI

Security / Exploit Bounties :

Find a serious exploit in XAYA Core and we'll award 100000 CHI

an example would be stealing someones name or duplicating CHI. There should be no such exploits but the bounty is there :)

Electrum Wallet / Server - This was on our todo but we are now offering a bounty for it to speed up development.

Setup Electrum wallet and server - all needs to be on github and working. There is no need to add name functionality.

This has been done pretty much with namecoin by JeremyRand here > https://github.com/namecoin/electrum-nmc

It just needs to be modified to work with XAYA and you will need some help from @domob for some PoW differences.

We should be able to create our own servers with your guide and build from your source from github - 40000 CHI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

Is there a block explorer already or in the works? If not there should be a bounty for that.

we are developing one at the moment.

but we can definitely award some bounty if someone wants to make one as well.

10 hours ago, casp0or said:

I´m currently working on a pool ... but neoscrypt is quite not easy to implement?

Cool!  Note that Xaya has a changed mining format - so make sure to read our mining design.  We were also made aware that the current format does not work well with Stratum - but this is easy to fix and will be done in the future (together with a planned hard fork after the main sale).

Thank you, very useful information ?

I try to build my own implementation of xaya for now ?

But I think everything is easier if Stratum can be enabled

regards 

I found a small bug in the website related to sign in, it does not allow me to sign in with Google even though it provides an option to do so.

On 7/17/2018 at 4:25 AM, Geopol said:

I found a small bug in the website related to sign in, it does not allow me to sign in with Google even though it provides an option to do so.

Is that for the forums here? (We have several sites.) 

When I'm on the forum and I click the home button(top right of the page) it redirects me to a blank page with an error ''This site is not available'' but when I hover my mouse over the ''Home'' Button and I click one of the options available it works. 

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:07 AM, Ryan said:

Is that for the forums here? (We have several sites.) 

this forum.

8 hours ago, Geopol said:

this forum.

Thanks. Check again. I fixed this a few days ago. It should all be working properly now. 

On 7/19/2018 at 7:34 AM, Xanthus said:

When I'm on the forum and I click the home button(top right of the page) it redirects me to a blank page with an error ''This site is not available'' but when I hover my mouse over the ''Home'' Button and I click one of the options available it works. 

Thanks. I fixed this a few days ago. It should all be good now. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, Ryan said:

Thanks. Check again. I fixed this a few days ago. It should all be working properly now. 

Feel free to send any gratuities here ?  :  CYRoYse2tST6znroFyipyF2NQm6C3uTCQE

On 7/30/2018 at 6:02 PM, Ryan said:

Thanks. I fixed this a few days ago. It should all be good now. 

Yes it's fixed :)

8 hours ago, Geopol said:

Feel free to send any gratuities here ?  :  CYRoYse2tST6znroFyipyF2NQm6C3uTCQE

I sent a small amount. I don't have very much as I'm using it for testing. Pretty much all CHI out there right now is from mining. Even I've not received any of my own yet. 

13 hours ago, Ryan said:

I sent a small amount. I don't have very much as I'm using it for testing. Pretty much all CHI out there right now is from mining. Even I've not received any of my own yet. 

Thanks for the small amount! :)

I figured there would be some CHI set aside for this bug bounty program by the team, no?

Hi,

I don´t know if this is the original style but I encountered a bug on your official homepage on Chrome, Vivaldi, and Firefox.

I think this should be an underline Oo

xaya_bug_homepage.png

The pattern adopted by the developers of this project shows their high sense of dedication to achieving their vision. And so, connectively we shall support this!!

36 minutes ago, Tetiana Tan said:

Hello. Who can I ask for help. I got a broken computer and I lost my wallet Xaya. How can I recover my wallet?

Install the Xaya wallet on your new/other computer and use the backup files you created when you first installed the Xaya wallet in the past.

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\game.dat\wallet.dat
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Xaya\wallets\vault.dat\wallet.dat

Put your backup files into these locations. Make sure to not mix up game&vault wallet. Rename the existing files to something meaningful first.