Sign in to follow this  
snailbrain

Huntercoin Snapshot - Numbers

Hi all,

Here's the processed data for the HUC snapshot (based on rounding down to full HUCs and then giving 0.23338 CHI per full HUC). 
It also includes the HUC and CHI addresses, so people can find their HUC address and look up which CHI address we'll send the coins to.

https://xaya.io/downloads/snapshot.json

The total HUC airdrop supply (4.5% of 77303932 CHI) is 3478677

This was computed (and can be checked / recomputed) using the script in:

https://github.com/xaya/xaya/blob/snapshot/contrib/xaya/huc-snapshot/convert.py

The total supply and amounts sold can be seen here (these have been rechecked and will be the final figures) > https://forum.xaya.io/topic/170-chi-sale-data/?tab=comments#comment-2734

We will make a more official announcement in the coming days for the amount sold.

Poloniex are aware, but we still need to send the coins to the CHI addresses - we will then provide instructions on how to copy your private key to XAYA (and for it to be compatible).

On 10/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, snailbrain said:

Poloniex are aware, but we still need to send the coins to the CHI addresses - we will then provide instructions on how to copy your private key to XAYA (and for it to be compatible).

I had some huc on poloniex at the time but do not see any chi on there. Any update on this?

9 hours ago, snailbrain said:

I also sent you a PM

I didn't receive any PM from you recently. Perhaps you reached the forum limit like casp0or and I did earlier? I did get one from ryan a few days ago so mine seems to be working.

i was holding Huc on polo at the time of the snapshot, but my address does not show up snapshot json ? this is my  deposit address on polo H6qtvXQetxMJkhN9wLQDFRxBBjXKvLJvMr  any ideas?

it was only 4 or 5k but it was bought and held for the month solely to receive Chi and it seems lame not to follow it up 2 years later 

Edited by Schrekt

4 hours ago, Schrekt said:

i was holding Huc on polo at the time of the snapshot, but my address does not show up snapshot json ? this is my  deposit address on polo H6qtvXQetxMJkhN9wLQDFRxBBjXKvLJvMr  any ideas?

The Huntercoin snapshot was done based on balances on the blockchain.  If your coins were on Poloniex, then they were likely moved (by Poloniex) from your deposit address to some of their internal wallets, and their wallet addresses are where the snapshot CHI have been sent.

It was said at the time and many times since then - the only way to really control your coins and be sure to get your CHI was to hold the Huntercoin yourself.  With coins held on Poloniex, it is up to them to distribute the CHI.  So far they always promised to do that, but we have no control over if/when they really do it.  The best you can do is to open a support ticket with them and ask about it - the CHI have been sent to their addresses already quite some time ago, so they just need to distribute them now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/10/2019 at 12:15 PM, domob said:

The Huntercoin snapshot was done based on balances on the blockchain.  If your coins were on Poloniex, then they were likely moved (by Poloniex) from your deposit address to some of their internal wallets, and their wallet addresses are where the snapshot CHI have been sent.

It was said at the time and many times since then - the only way to really control your coins and be sure to get your CHI was to hold the Huntercoin yourself.  With coins held on Poloniex, it is up to them to distribute the CHI.  So far they always promised to do that, but we have no control over if/when they really do it.  The best you can do is to open a support ticket with them and ask about it - the CHI have been sent to their addresses already quite some time ago, so they just need to distribute them now.

I think polo will never pay users what they owe! They are on the verge of death!

In this regard, there is no need to wait and hope and certainly not write to support.
We need to think about blocking those CHI that were transferred for use to the polo in order to avoid a dump in the future!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OSYA said:

I think polo will never pay users what they owe! They are on the verge of death!

In this regard, there is no need to wait and hope and certainly not write to support.
We need to think about blocking those CHI that were transferred for use to the polo in order to avoid a dump in the future!

There are 454 huc address deserve for snapshot airdrop,  i'm one of them who keep follow and support project since 2014. and now we still have 35% members in xaya communnity are huntercoin player. dont agree we should block the payout address for the reason of dump.  and i dont think we will sell the coin after so many years following.

34 minutes ago, babudou17 said:

There are 454 huc address deserve for snapshot airdrop,  i'm one of them who keep follow and support project since 2014. and now we still have 35% members in xaya communnity are huntercoin player. dont agree we should block the payout address for the reason of dump.  and i dont think we will sell the coin after so many years following.

You did not understand me!
I am also a supporter of the project and I have been in the project since February 4, 2014. I also need to get coins from Polonix.

So that we do not swear, re-read the post again. If it does not reach the second time, read more until you understand!

12 hours ago, snailbrain said:

you should keep contacting their support.

1. I contact their support regularly, but this does not give the desired result!
2. I am more than sure that they will not keep their obligations!

There are so many crying cries from users who owe money to polo, but he is not even trying to make excuses !!! They pretend that nothing is happening!