DarkClaw

Bug Reports

1) I don't see a version number (which should probably show up under help).

2) I have multiple monitors of different resolutions. This seems to lead to problems displaying the settings menu. Attached is just one example, it was actually worse the first time I loaded it (Music and Sound FX bars were overlapping the labels). It seems to depend on which monitor it spawns to.

tf1.png

1 hour ago, DarkClaw said:

When I first started it I had options of higher resolution but now only 720 x 480 shows up.

tf2.png

Can you scroll those by the mouse wheel or dragging with the left mouse button?

That seems to work. I say "seem" since now 1280 x768 appeared right away. But I definitely didn't think to check that earlier.

1 hour ago, DarkClaw said:

That seems to work. I say "seem" since now 1280 x768 appeared right away. But I definitely didn't think to check that earlier.

We should probably add some sort of visual indicator that you can scroll those. The account selection drop down is equally confusing once you get more than 4 accounts.

I had a bug where twice, when i click the "see results" for tournament it showed blank in there, no treats or rewards.

unfortunately i didn't take a screenshot :/

20 hours ago, naldowork said:

image.thumb.png.b4d3f065b718a42799c16ad24e5fe8de.png

That window will have the option to automatically do that in the next release. However, for now, you will want to close the game, then delete C:\Users\[you]\AppData\LocalLow\Tricky Fast Studios\Treat Fighter\TreatFighter.sqlite and then restart the game.

Do you have any info on how it got into that state? Was your wallet still syncing? Did you exit the game while it was syncing and then restart it? This error should generally never come up in the first place, so I'm curious how you got it to happen.

Thanks!

I usually expect to sync the wallet and then open the game. but that day I opened the two simultaneously and that was when the warning appeared.

9 hours ago, naldowork said:

I usually expect to sync the wallet and then open the game. but that day I opened the two simultaneously and that was when the warning appeared.

Oh! Ok. Well, the good news is that issue will be fixed in the next build, which should be out in the next day or so!

On 10/31/2018 at 3:47 AM, DisgustingHuman said:

the game dont sync, i need to close and open the game again to sync and stuck, also consume a lot cpu why?

We'll be investigating the performance issues asap. However, can you describe what you mean by it doesn't sync? Is the sync screen stuck? Does it not show up? Whatever info you can provide will help us figure out what's going on.

On 11/2/2018 at 11:05 AM, DisgustingHuman said:

the current block must be the same as the wallet, current block get stuck and don sync, to sync i need to close and open the game again to get the current block.

dontsync.thumb.png.58e39339202ecebf988588cd9d1783f9.png

Hmm. Have you tried using the Electron wallet? Maybe the version you have doesn't send the signal that a new block came in. We've only tested with the Electron wallet.

14 hours ago, Tricky Fast Mike said:

Hmm. Have you tried using the Electron wallet? Maybe the version you have doesn't send the signal that a new block came in. We've only tested with the Electron wallet.

it works with electron wallet, maybe. i will try on 1.0.2 wallet qt

I wanted to use the name that I transferred from vault to game wallet but TF doesn't see it. 

image.png.347a7e43030e577e258c28caf381142c.png

The transfer from the vault to game wallet was ok and I see the name in the game wallet. However, in TF I see only names that I created within the game.

30 minutes ago, funHash said:

I wanted to use the name that I transferred from vault to game wallet but TF doesn't see it. 

image.png.347a7e43030e577e258c28caf381142c.png

The transfer from the vault to game wallet was ok and I see the name in the game wallet. However, in TF I see only names that I created within the game.

Afaik you can't use a name in TF that you or anyone else previously created in the wallet (e.g. that is taken already). You have to create a new name inside TF game and it must not have been taken by anyone else (no matter if via TF game or "just" a name reserved via the wallet).

Hi guys, p/PandaBoss here.

After playing TF for several days, I have some feedback regarding the game.

I'm on Windows 10, running v112018.

Game mechanics:
- You've heard this one before on Telegram, but... We need to be able to destroy recipes! Or even better, to have the option of discarding them from the reward, if we don't want them in the first place.
- Not too sure about this one, but I think players should be able to level up outside tournaments (from expeditions or cooking), maybe at a slower rate. Otherwise, one might get stuck if there are no opponents at the right level.

Bugs:
- Pantry: I noticed that, sometimes, sweetener recipes "jump" from the end to the start of the list and vice-versa.
- Pantry: Scrolling through the recipes is glitchy when there's a sweetener recipe at the end of the list. Scrolling past this recipe takes you back to the start of the list. (Very annoying!) I think this only happens when the recipe is in status "Ready to cook".

Features:
- I'd really like to be able to toggle off the animations when switching screens. They're nice in the beginning, but after a while they start feeling like taking too long. Switching instantaneously between screens should be possible.
- Roster and pantry: Would be nice to toggle the display between "cards view" (what we have now) and "list view" (like it is in tournaments and expeditions).
- Roster: Some filters would be nice, e.g. filter by: on the exchange | in a tournament | on an expedition | sweetening | free. Also, don't make the filters mutually exclusive, i.e. maybe the player wants to see tournaments and expeditions both at the same time.
- Roster: Sorting by remaining blocks would be useful. (I know it's not applicable for all treats, but maybe put those treats where it's not applicable at the end of the list?)
- Exchange: Display transaction history.
- Goodies store: Give us some sweetener bundles.

That's all for now. :)

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

During the passage of the expedition, does not allow to collect the award in one point (there were other fees in this location)

2.png

After I click on "Claim Rewards." everything freezes (does not freeze) in the background spinning the mill and moving textures. Button "Claim Rewards" when you move it moves, but nothing happens!

1.jpg

After restarting the client, I can continue the game. If I click on "Claim Rewards" I have to restart the client.