Tricky Fast Jon

The Slow Roll to Open Beta!

We've uploaded a new version. If you had previously been hit by one of the sync bugs we fixed, you may lose progress. You can get the new version here (same URL as before). If there are no more major bugs by the end of the week, we plan to start the last phase of the beta. That will involve a full game reset and about 2 weeks of playing. At the end of that, we'll give out rewards to the top ranked players! 

On 10/31/2018 at 4:40 AM, Tricky Fast Mike said:

We've uploaded a new version. If you had previously been hit by one of the sync bugs we fixed, you may lose progress. You can get the new version here (same URL as before). If there are no more major bugs by the end of the week, we plan to start the last phase of the beta. That will involve a full game reset and about 2 weeks of playing. At the end of that, we'll give out rewards to the top ranked players! 

What are the rewards if not a secret?

10 hours ago, DLCoates1 said:

Occasionally gets stuck on "Registering" on tournaments. Also gets the random "Leave" button on tournaments you're not entered into.

Just saw your messages on telegram and responded there. This is definitely not expected behavior, and is most likely a bug.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tricky Fast Mike said:

Just saw your messages on telegram and responded there. This is definitely not expected behavior, and is most likely a bug.

Suggestion btw, if it hasn't already been suggested and/or is currently in the works. Allow users to get rid of recipes they can't use/don't want for extra candy/crystals. I'm currently sitting at #1 in the tournament, my roster is full, and I'm nearly full on recipes. Don't want to lose prestige with the tournament currently running to make room.

Edited by DLCoates1

1 hour ago, DLCoates1 said:

Suggestion btw, if it hasn't already been suggested and/or is currently in the works. Allow users to get rid of recipes they can't use/don't want for extra candy/crystals. I'm currently sitting at #1 in the tournament, my roster is full, and I'm nearly full on recipes. Don't want to lose prestige with the tournament currently running to make room.

Yeah, we should have added that when we added deconstructing fighters. However you can deconstruct or sell a fighter and then cook one of your recipes for now. This will probably be one of the first few post-launch features. Don't want to risk breaking anything right now.

1 hour ago, Tricky Fast Mike said:

I've updated the downloads at the link in the first post to point to the latest version. Please update when you can since there was a game sync bug that we fixed.

Thanks!

So to confirm, all 3 links are updated to the current version? Also, another suggestion, claim all button for expedition.

Edited by DLCoates1

1 hour ago, DLCoates1 said:

So to confirm, all 3 links are updated to the current version? Also, another suggestion, claim all button for expedition.

Yeah, all the links should be updated. I tested them earlier.

Totally agree on the claim all button. That's on our radar as well.