Tricky Fast Jon

The Slow Roll to Open Beta!

Thanks, for the first point you said "Yeah". Did you mean its searching for something in the local chain or syncing to the Tricky Fast chain?

There is a more efficient and faster way of reading blocks that should make syncing games to xaya orders of magnitude faster - unfortunately this was implemented after Tricky Fast did the only other method which was read the entire blocks (with getblock) and parse the transactions and pickup the ones specific to TF. This probably causes a lot of extra overhead.

In the specs here there is recovering from an out-of-sync state.. this will send only name_update data for a particular game.

https://github.com/xaya/Specs/blob/master/interface.md

I believe Tricky Fast will integrate this at a later time. 

49 minutes ago, snailbrain said:

There is a more efficient and faster way of reading blocks that should make syncing games to xaya orders of magnitude faster - unfortunately this was implemented after Tricky Fast did the only other method which was read the entire blocks (with getblock) and parse the transactions and pickup the ones specific to TF. This probably causes a lot of extra overhead.

In the specs here there is recovering from an out-of-sync state.. this will send only name_update data for a particular game.

https://github.com/xaya/Specs/blob/master/interface.md

I believe Tricky Fast will integrate this at a later time. 

We will look at integrating the faster version post launch. We are being careful not to introduce any possible sync bugs before launch.

33 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

How I can change crystal's to CHI ? (If I got many crystal's on game and want more CHI)

You can´t (for now). Maybe changing crystals back to CHI will be implemented later.

How change crystals to chi? if only can spend and can't recover gains, the people dont going to playing this game.

and the game charge a chi amount for each expedition. in the finish I lose all my chi for nothing, or i wrong?

Edited by Sergio Conejero Vicente
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 8:36 AM, Dmitrii said:

We can change t-shirt on fighter's )

That's an interesting idea! Something to consider after launch.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, Dmitrii said:

?and we must have  rights on  change the face ?

Also a cool idea we can consider after launch.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:24 AM, Dmitrii said:

And I must see name of my opponent on tournament

This is already slated for a post launch feature. We are being careful not to add any features right now so as not to add any bugs before launch.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:21 AM, Dmitrii said:

And on exchange We must see more individual parameters on each fighter

What extra parameters would you like to see? Have you tried clicking the button on one? It pops up a window with more info.

On 10/6/2018 at 3:10 PM, Sergio Conejero Vicente said:

How change crystals to chi? if only can spend and can't recover gains, the people dont going to playing this game.

and the game charge a chi amount for each expedition. in the finish I lose all my chi for nothing, or i wrong?

We will eventually allow selling fighters for CHI. However, keep in mind, we will be resetting the game a couple of times during the open beta, so anything you do now may be lost anyway. That's also why the price of crystals is so low at the moment.

On 10/8/2018 at 11:28 AM, Jaroslav Xoxloebov said:

It loads the computer heavily! Game client, digs? Why can't she synchronize the blockchain with the wallet?

We'll be looking at the performance issues shortly. 

I'm not sure what you mean synchronize the blockchain with the wallet. When syncing, it grabs each block from the wallet and updates the game state based on any moves that players make in that block. There are some speedups that were added to the wallet after we built the game which we will work on taking advantage of after launch. It's too late in development to make any risky changes.

Thanks,

Mike

On 10/8/2018 at 9:29 PM, Christopher2121 said:

Does Treat Fighter is this compatible for 32 bit

I think I answered you in Telegram, but the current build is 64 bit only. I'll look at getting a 32 bit build out if it can be done without other changes.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 4:46 AM, Christopher2121 said:

Yes Mike you did reply at telegram. Thank you. Hope that Treat Fighter would be compatible to 32 bit soon. 

Unfortunately, I just tried a 32bit build today and it does not work. We will try to eventually get one working, but for now we don't have the resources to figure out what the issue is. Sorry about that!

• Thanks 1