Dwarfche

TypeError: Failed to fetch

Each time I start Xaya Electron I get: "Synchronizing... TypeError: Failed to fetch".    It's not from the antivirus, because I turned them off and still nothing...

In the log files, there is:

Error initializing block database.
Please restart with -reindex or -reindex-chainstate to recover.

I would probably just remove datadir folder (except the wallets) and re-sync hfrom scratch

I am having the same problem. But when I look at the log file, I don't see any "error initializing block database" problem. Can anyone tell me why this is not working? I'debug.logve posted the log file below

4 hours ago, Thresdend said:

I am having the same problem. But when I look at the log file, I don't see any "error initializing block database" problem. Can anyone tell me why this is not working? I'debug.logve posted the log file below

You maybe downloaded the blockchain when upgrading, although your wallet was already fully synced before (?).

Try this:

Delete the chain in the Electron wallet. To do so, click the Settings tab then the DELETE CHAIN button

Install the Electron wallet again

During the install when prompted to download the chain, choose YES