Jump to content
DarkClaw

CHI sale data

Recommended Posts

According to my data (inferred/scraped from bitcointalk, old chimera,  and xaya sites):

First Private:     155 btc at .00001 btc/chi  = 15,500,000 chi

Public Presale:  93 btc at .000014 btc/chi = 6,642,857 chi

Second Private: 82 btc at .000014 btc/chi = 5,857,143 chi

That adds up to exactly 28 million chi sold for 330 btc, but at xaya.io/coin it shows 29,220,532 for 330 btc. How many coins were sold for each price? I ask because I am trying to plot the sale data, so far I have the attached results.

ps. if there is better data available feel free to pm it to me.

chisale.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any more updates on this sale data? Just make a post like this once a day or something:

https://twitter.com/XAYA_tech/status/1041777175509315591

But since from that image it seems there is an internal status page made already, why not put it on the xaya.io/coin site?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Due to lack of response, I'm going to have to assume this information isn't being made available due to some decision either by xaya or liquid at this point.

I don't see sale info for any of the coins listed on liquid.com (currently Xaya, iCash, and ASOBI) either there or on the coin pages, so maybe this is coming from them. I have to say I believe transparency is a huge factor in the success of crypto projects and that this seems like a very poor decision to me...

I also suspect that many ICOs have been inflating their sale numbers which may have lead to optimistic expectations for honest projects.

Anyway, I've been trying to estimate the most recent sale info from telegram chat, etc but there seems to be an extra ~12-20 btc ~ 1,220,532 chi that came from somewhere I can't account for between the data on the xaya.io/coin site (330 btc ~  29,220,532  chi)  and the 32 btc ~1.8 million chi reported sold in the chat (see OP). Maybe its due to fluctuating exchange rates (eg BTC/ETH)?

https://networkinfo.xaya-gaming.net/#crowdsale

Edited by DarkClaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is one possibility:

If I missed ~39 btc at the end of the public presale (this is possible, my last scrape was actually with 13 minutes left at 5/18/2018 23:47 GMT)  and ~42 btc were sold during the second private sale at the same rates as the first private sale, then it could work out:

a = 39.28136 # Extra BTC near end of public presale that were missed
b = 42.71864 # BTC received during second private sale
# 29,220,532 CHI
15,500,000 + 6,642,857 + a/.000014 + b/.00001
# 82 BTC
a + b

I had assumed the second private was sold at .000014 BTC/CHI, but it could make sense to sell at .00001 BTC/CHI since there were much higher minimum purchase limits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

Here is one possibility:

If I missed ~39 btc at the end of the public presale (this is possible, my last scrape was actually with 13 minutes left at 5/18/2018 23:47 GMT)  and ~42 btc were sold during the second private sale at the same rates as the first private sale, then it could work out:


a = 39.28136 # Extra BTC near end of public presale that were missed
b = 42.71864 # BTC received during second private sale
# 29,220,532 CHI
15,500,000 + 6,642,857 + a/.000014 + b/.00001
# 82 BTC
a + b

I had assumed the second private was sold at .000014 BTC/CHI, but it could make sense to sell at .00001 BTC/CHI since there were much higher minimum purchase limits.

Thanks for this, not checked properly but seems accurate.

the 330 btc is a bit less because around 500 eth devalued in btc...

We also paid "some fees" in CHI instead of BTC, but not much. 
there were also referral bonuses (both private, presale, second private).

We will post the results at the end. but keep going and let us know if you have any more questions. Again, we really appreciate the time you are spending on XAYA ❤️
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The numbers of CHI sold on the site is also not 100% accurate due to - we have had to refund some people for KYC issues, we are also paying some people in CHI for their work, such as you guys, Ty for the hard work he has put in, content writers and some marketing companies.
We may also use some unsold coins for the upcoming open beta for Treat Fighter.

These numbers should not be significant over all though - and of course some "fees" we have had to pay are confidential (unless we had some government audit they won't be disclosed due to signing NDAs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 9:12 AM, snailbrain said:

We will post the results at the end. but keep going and let us know if you have any more questions. Again, we really appreciate the time you are spending on XAYA ❤️

Thanks, but why not make all this info easily visible on the xaya site? The details of referrals and bonuses are not very important to me at this point.

 

On 10/2/2018 at 9:16 AM, snailbrain said:

The numbers of CHI sold on the site is also not 100% accurate due to - we have had to refund some people for KYC issues, we are also paying some people in CHI for their work, such as you guys, Ty for the hard work he has put in, content writers and some marketing companies.
We may also use some unsold coins for the upcoming open beta for Treat Fighter. 

These numbers should not be significant over all though - and of course some "fees" we have had to pay are confidential (unless we had some government audit they won't be disclosed due to signing NDAs).

Shouldn't this come out of the 15% allotted to bounties/company/advisor?

Also, I don't think people care so much about where the coins are going at this point, they just want to know how much you have raised. Are you subtracting the coins already spent from the totals being reported?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

Thanks, but why not make all this info easily visible on the xaya site? The details of referrals and bonuses are not very important to me at this point.

 

Shouldn't this come out of the 15% allotted to bounties/company/advisor?

Also, I don't think people care so much about where the coins are going at this point, they just want to know how much you have raised. Are you subtracting the coins already spent from the totals being reported?

Hi.

as they are a bit insignificant ish and on going it would be a time sink to put absolutely everything on each time.

There is some information on this page if you have not seen it:

https://xaya.io/legacy/

everything will come firstly out of the bounties pot. The advisors pot is already taken up (and it's paid for a lot of services and support as well). The company 10% are locked and this will be a major incentive for us and for everyone to leave it un-touched (this is not split between founders - it's also not that much in $ value).

For paying people in CHI - this is just a business decision and should be pretty clear that where we can, we should pay in CHI for the better of the project and because the main sale has been (and was expected to be) disappointing.

The CHI number on the website + what is so far sold in the main sale is pretty accurate ish. What is missing is the coins allocated to the Growth Engine (300k chi first round, 300k chi this round..).

also for example - some services have cost $xxxxx + $xxxxx in CHI or (0.X% of raised CHI).

In the end it is a marketing expense - and again, if you want the project to succeed then i think everyone should be happy with that, because if we spent pure raised BTC on everything, it would be much more difficult.

No we are not subtracting coins already spent, i'm not sure any project does that (maybe some foundations in the old days?)

ETH lost half it's value vs bitcoin so the 330 BTC is now less.

The main sale has raised 31.4 BTC so far..

Hope this helps, and if not let me know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, snailbrain said:

There is some information on this page if you have not seen it:

https://xaya.io/legacy/

I actually had not seen this. Good info, thanks.

9 hours ago, snailbrain said:

ETH lost half it's value vs bitcoin so the 330 BTC is now less.

Ah, I thought you were converting to BTC right away.

9 hours ago, snailbrain said:

as they are a bit insignificant ish and on going it would be a time sink to put absolutely everything on each time [...] The main sale has raised 31.4 BTC so far.. 

I mean just have a progress bar displaying how much the main sale has raised on the site.  It should be possible to do this programmatically. If given access to the data, we can put it on the block explorer site (we already have a tab with estimates there; but the site is down for some reason at the moment...).

9 hours ago, snailbrain said:

we should pay in CHI for the better of the project and because the main sale has been (and was expected to be) disappointing.

Yes, of course. Also, I don't think the amount raised is really disappointing. I think many ICOs were/are scams and reported inflated amounts raised. I expect non-scam projects to (appear to) raise far less than scams.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Darkclaw and All:

Here are the results we have for the sale. 

The tech team will be travelling to Minsk in a few hours and back Friday so we will do a more official announcement then.

 

Coins from the Sale CHI BTC ETH
Private 15647897 154.7*  
Presale 6466476 68 298
Private Presale (after) 6421428 49.8 500
Main Sale 1850433 32.179  
Other Costs (paid In CHI) 671858    
Reserved Coins for Additional Bounties, Errors, and More 250000    
       
TOTAL 31308092 304.679 798

 

This would mean   % Total Supply
Total Sold 31308092 40.50%
Total Available for First bounties 1914086
3.50%
Total Avaialble for 2nd Bounties 791552
Advisors, Misc fees, marketing, legal 1.5% 1159559 1.50%
Company Reserved 10% (locked) 7730393 10%
Huntercoin 4.5% 3478677 4.50%
PoW 40% 30921573 40%
     
Total Coin Supply 77303932 100.00%

 

Posting here while we triple confirm the numbers, for transparency and also I would like to explain the 250,000 Reserved coins:

The total available for bounties after the presale is 791k coins (we were hoping it would be more). The growth engine had been allocated 1 million CHI, but we will reduce this to 900k (3x 300k campaigns).  This means it goes over what is allocated for the bounty by 109k.

There are also some other bounty costs such as translations of wallet.. and more.. (small giveaways for letting people reserve names, testing treat fighter etc).

It's also possible we have missed some very small amounts owed -  for example, articles. In all this should be negligible, but as we / will be burning unsold coins, there is no going back... 

We'll make sure these are spent transparently and put them in a "bounty pot".

any thoughts, concerns or anything, please post here and we'll try to respond over the next few days.

-

*The private sale amount of bitcoin was reduced slightly due to KYC issue.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nick misky said:

Hi guys, any update on when CHI will list on Liquid?

They are aiming for this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×