Ryan

About Soccer Manager Elite

21 hours ago, YNWA said:

This will be a good opportunity for me to try and make a transaction with the CHI. If there are any links that could assist, I'd be grateful to be shown them. Many thanks!

You can donate to update the richlist 😀 . Currently requires 1.2643 chi:

http://xayadata.com/

I think that is the only thing you can spend chi on currently (until the next version of treatfighter is out at least).

Guest I never receibe the e-mail

A question. I apply to be a tester and i never receibe an e-mail, whats was wrong?

13 minutes ago, Guest I never receibe the e-mail said:

A question. I apply to be a tester and i never receibe an e-mail, whats was wrong?

hi,

you should only have gotten a confirmation email when you subscribed, and that you need to confirm it.

did you confirm it? if not, check your spam folder

Guest Chris

Sounds like a really exiting idea, looking forward to seeing how it all works.  I just hope you guys don't rush it out before it's ready.  

Posted (edited)

Guys, who's going to be the main driving force behind keeping this up to date and running smoothly with patches and updates? If its the Xaya team we should be fine, if its the Gore brothers I think this will be in trouble judging by how they've neglected the SM Worlds side of the game for years. Doesn't inspire confidence in me to part with any more money that's for sure. 

Edited by Anthony Maddison

Hi, once released - the game back end code will be fully opensource so anyone is free to modified the code and even create their own front end and fork of the game.

Just now, snailbrain said:

Hi, once released - the game back end code will be fully opensource so anyone is free to modified the code and even create their own front end and fork of the game.

That's interesting. Does that mean that anyone with some know how could open up other worlds with a fully separate economy away from what the Gore's are running? 

Snailbrain, are you familiar with the current game SM Worlds game at all fella? Just curious as it tends to be yourself giving most of the updates in here thats all. 

3 hours ago, Anthony Maddison said:

That's interesting. Does that mean that anyone with some know how could open up other worlds with a fully separate economy away from what the Gore's are running? 

Snailbrain, are you familiar with the current game SM Worlds game at all fella? Just curious as it tends to be yourself giving most of the updates in here thats all. 

Yes I am familiar with SM Worlds and it's been going a really long time. Since 2005 I believe which is longer than most MMOs going today. So it's great that it's still running even today and great there are still people who care so much about the game.

I know the SM management team and I don't think there is anyone in the space that could build a better game world than them with the experience they have. We are also working very closely with them regarding all the blockchain based code and economy.

I can't properly comment on if you think they have neglected SM Worlds - but business decisions are just that, business decisions and sometimes not everyone can be made happy - but from what I know they will be developing SM Worlds further from what I read somewhere.

However you feel about games, mmos or their shelf-life, the positive thing about blockchain games on Xaya is all the inner workings are open source and they run unstoppable and autonomous forever (or as long as the blockchain is running), so if you or the community are not happy with the game after some time, you can always change it to the way you want (or don't update) but Soccer Manager Elite will be supported for a long time and won't be neglected - we'll be around to support it for the foreseeable future :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, snailbrain said:

Yes I am familiar with SM Worlds and it's been going a really long time. Since 2005 I believe which is longer than most MMOs going today. So it's great that they it's still running even today and great there are still people who care so much about the game.

I know the SM management team and I don't think there is anyone in the space that could build a better game world than them with the experience they have. We are also working very closely with them regarding all the blockchain based code and economy.

I can't properly comment on if you think they have neglected SM Worlds - but business decisions are just that, business decisions and sometimes not everyone can be made happy - but from what I know they will be developing SM Worlds further from what I read somewhere.

However you feel about games, mmos or their shelf-life, the positive thing about blockchain games on Xaya is all the inner workings are open source and they run unstoppable and autonomous forever (or as long as the blockchain is running), so if you or the community are not happy with the game after some time, you can always change it to the way you want (or don't update) but Soccer Manager Elite will be supported for a long time and won't be neglected - we'll be around to support it for the foreseeable future :)

Appreciate the feedback, thanks. 

• Like 1

Guest Diorato

Quando será lançado..??

Eu enviei uma solicitação para participar do beta, mas até agora não tive nenhuma resposta.

We are all waiting for the beta to start, but so far there has been no date set. If you are accepted for beta, you will get a mail I think (I am waiting for one too 😀).

On 10/2/2018 at 3:32 PM, Ryan said:

It will be Windows only to start, but will have a mobile version later. 

Just like the way SM started right?

with windows only and later became accessible on phones.

7 minutes ago, Airshirt O'Nifemi said:

Just like the way SM started right?

with windows only and later became accessible on phones.

Yes. Windows then other desktop OSes (Mac, Linux) and then Adroid, IIRC. 

I'm wondering how the managers within will be chosen. If it is on experience or time within the game or success in major gameworlds for example. Simply put, some managers sign up for mickey mouse gameworld with 5 active teams and win every year. Others spend years in tough full championships but seem to succeed less , whereas in reality they are building a great team.

If I read the email I just got correctly they are (at least in Beta) looking for 'hard core' managers. In my mind that means managers who log in daily, always check the player changes and new player lists and are active in transfers and squad building. Additionally they are looking at managers in here and 'Discord' who are active in publishing comments and asking/answering questions.

Further down the line the actual game is elite and the call is out for elite managers. Who are they? Managers who win trophies and league titles. Managers with a proven track record of success, not in managerless game worlds, but in game worlds where you are up against real life managers.  

Really excited for this to be released! I think this idea is perfect for those who are truly serious about this style and type of game. Looking forward to the beta to try and learn more as well 

I think the Mods are going to have a full time job here with all the random threads and silly questions popping up all over the place after the beta email yesterday. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.