Soccer Manager Ltd is developing a groundbreaking new game. Their trademarked football management game is being built directly on blockchain technology, and the results will blow your mind.

soccer-manager-logo-s.png.8665d8ae56ad3e9d6440574eaa2d3871.png

Soccer Manager Crypto is a provably fair, decentralized, massively multiplayer football management game. This is the first game of its kind, and it’s nothing short of revolutionary. In a provably fair game, players are automatically protected from cheating. A single set of rules is universally enforced. There are no more hackers.

Decentralized means the game runs serverless and can scale to take on any number of players and leagues. No more restrictions on how you can play and who you can play with.

By combining these two elements, Soccer Manager Crypto provides a real Play-to-Earn gaming experience. Players have verifiable ownership of all their in-game assets. They can trade them for other virtual assets or sell them for real world cash.

Play-to-Earn gaming will make freemium gaming as we know it obsolete. Players are no longer burdened to keep shelling out money the further they progress in a game. The opposite is true — the more they play, the bigger the earnings.

Soccer Manager Crypto will work just like older versions of the game. Players have upkeep and needs that must be addressed while you expand your stadium and grow your fanbase. League matches take place twice a week, with each match being determined over the course of 60 to 90 minutes.

soccer-manager-s.jpg.4f15304606139dea2cd830c245b11d55.jpg

Friendly matches and tournaments, however, can take place at any time. Players challenge opponents directly and compete for SMCs (Soccer Manager Coins).

Unlike existing games, this blockchain-based approach provides gamers with a real transfer economy. In-game currency, players, stadiums, and more are fully and verifiably owned by the players for transfer, trade, or sale.

For the first time ever, gamers will experience an environment where every success they achieve carries a real-world value.

Are you ready?

Disclaimer: The above information is tentative and details are subject to change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Ryan,

I've been following one of the Crypto forums that talks about the CHI and then SMC in-game currency.  Can't wait for the launch and see which Legends are included in this version.  As more information becomes available, I hope to get more involved and look forward to being an active member of the Community. Good luck with everything on the lead up to the launch!

OmG! ive been playing football manager sims for like 15 years i can't wait for this!!!  any information on releases or testing? im waiting for this door to open so i can get my friends into crypto and this might persuade them ❤️ 

58 minutes ago, Fullerideas said:

OmG! ive been playing football manager sims for like 15 years i can't wait for this!!!  any information on releases or testing? im waiting for this door to open so i can get my friends into crypto and this might persuade them ❤️ 

There are no solid dates for the release or any possible beta testing, but it's scheduled for release Q4 this year. Maybe in time for Christmas! 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, rudyardcatling said:

does this run on linux ?

It will be Windows only to start, but will have a mobile version later.