Sign in to follow this  
Carl Veilleux

.cookie doesn't update after restart

I have some trouble mining now, i just restart my computer and restart everything , wallet and ccminer, when i open my .cookie i got same number and mining doesn't work anymore

I have only restart my computer for window update

image.png.93f2b8875f56dd8b17852e9c355decdc.png

39 minutes ago, Carl Veilleux said:

when i open my .cookie i got same number

It should definitely change after restarting xaya. I would try to restart xaya again and see if the cookie file is recreated. If that doesnt work, windows update probably broke something... may require you to reinstall (backup you wallets).

huuummm now it's not going any better , i have downlad the latest version of xaya wallet and install it but when i open it  Synchronizing... o:401 Unauthorized so  im waiting for any help

image.thumb.png.eaae0ef3d5eb0d1543cc7f56df829ff6.png

I can only suggest backing up your wallet and making sure the entire directory is deleted. After that, perhaps you have to allow the port through your firewall... but its getting to the point where you need advise from the "official" xaya team.

no everything is okay on my ccminer, i have verified it with my other rig, only cookie doesn t  update after restart my  wallet, and now cant open my wallet after dowloading xaya new wallet, error 401 happening when im opening it so no more mining xaya on this rig for now

if you are just want to mine it may be easier to just run xayad or xaya-qt -server

you can also specify the rpcuser and password when you run them.. for example

xaya-qt -server -rpcuser=USER rpcpassword=PASSWORD -rpcport=10101

then just point miner to it like

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:10101 -O USER:PASSWORD

something like that