Jump to content
DarkClaw

Liquid Exchange

Recommended Posts

My understanding is the main sale will be held on: https://www.liquid.com/

1) After the sale will people be able to trade chi on that site?

2) Has anyone done the KYC yet? I saw they want a id, pic, and proof of address (this kyc stuff is getting more and more ridiculous imo). How long does it take to get verified?

3) When exactly does the main sale start?

4) Will there be info shown about the progress of the sale like number of coins sold, etc?

5) Are there plans for HUC to be traded on this exchange as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

My understanding is the main sale will be held on: https://www.liquid.com/

1) After the sale will people be able to trade chi on that site?

2) Has anyone done the KYC yet? I saw they want a id, pic, and proof of address (this kyc stuff is getting more and more ridiculous imo). How long does it take to get verified?

3) When exactly does the main sale start?

4) Will there be info shown about the progress of the sale like number of coins sold, etc?

5) Are there plans for HUC to be traded on this exchange as well?

 

1. Yes.

2. I did KYC on the Qryptos exchange, and since they're bringing users from both platforms into Liquid, I'm expecting that my KYC will come along with the migration.

3. September 7th. 

4. I've not seen the UI, but I expect that there will be. 

5. I'm not aware of any plans there.

Andrew may know better for some of those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree KYC is very ridiculous. I have no reason trust these parties to safeguard my personal information. Lawmakers want to know exactly who you are and what you're doing so they can steal all your money trough taxes but seldom do they care about your safety. Even if that's one of their arguments. But you'll have to suck it up for now. I'm not sure if blockchain even with it's decentralized nature can ever truely escape the claws of the taxman. It's best to do KYC as quick as possible, in case it gets really busy and you have to wait days for it to verify only to find out it's sold out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xanthus said:

I agree KYC is very ridiculous. I have no reason trust these parties to safeguard my personal information. Lawmakers want to know exactly who you are and what you're doing so they can steal all your money trough taxes but seldom do they care about your safety. Even if that's one of their arguments. But you'll have to suck it up for now. I'm not sure if blockchain even with it's decentralized nature can ever truely escape the claws of the taxman. It's best to do KYC as quick as possible, in case it gets really busy and you have to wait days for it to verify only to find out it's sold out.

Afaik you can deposit and trade without KYC, it's just that you can't withdraw anything without KYC done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DarkClaw said:

Thanks.

This was wrong, it was 12:00 GMT. Also the site does not show any info about how many coins are sold, etc. Is this up to liquid or the xaya team? I would really like to be able to monitor the progress here.

And there is a bug on the site, it rounds 0.00002 btc/chi to 0.0000:

 

chi0000.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkClaw said:

This was wrong, it was 12:00 GMT. Also the site does not show any info about how many coins are sold, etc. Is this up to liquid or the xaya team? I would really like to be able to monitor the progress here.

And there is a bug on the site, it rounds 0.00002 btc/chi to 0.0000:

 

chi0000.png

They are aware of this bug, its only for non-logged users, and apparently will be fixed on Monday. Seems like they are not providing any progress tracking, seems like we will need to manually implement something on our side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RyuMaster Gorskov said:

They are aware of this bug, its only for non-logged users, and apparently will be fixed on Monday. Seems like they are not providing any progress tracking, seems like we will need to manually implement something on our side. 

That's too bad, I wanted to dl it via their api and perhaps put it on the network info site. Also, the number of coins seems off.

On liquid it shows 4.5 + 105.5 = 110 million for sale

https://app.liquid.com/ico-market/CHI

On the xaya website it shows 4.5 + 115 = 119.5 million for sale plus 29,220,532 already sold (148,720,532 total).

https://xaya.io/coin/

In the blockchain right now there are 222,222,222 genesis + 154,238 regular  = 222,376,460 coins in existence

https://explorer.xaya-gaming.net/block-height/1 (genesis block is currently breaking the site so I showed the second block)

If I understand correctly, some of those genesis coins will be burned but there are some confusing discrepancies here. Sorry, I dont see how to put inline images so they are all at the end.

Edit:

Ok, I forgot to account for the huc snapshot, etc. On the xaya.io/coin site it says 40.5% to token sale and 19.5% to other.

So the genesis coins account for 60% of the final. Of the genesis coins 40.5/60 = 67.5% are for sale and 19.5/60  = 32.5% are otherwise distributed. Then 67.5% of 222,222,222 would be 150,000,000 and 32.5% is 72,222,222. So the 150 million does almost match up with the amount sold and for sale (~149 million) on the xaya site. There are an extra million or so coins there.

 

xaya1.png

xaya2.png

xaya3.png

Edited by DarkClaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it got lost in that long text, but why does it say 115 million chi for stage 2 sale on the xaya.io site but only 105.5 million on the liquid site? Based on my other calculations the xaya.io numbers seemed to be correct (see previous post). Did 9.5 million coins go somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No they didn't go anywhere.

We just did not put them all into liquid due to:

In case of any private sale participants want to purchase (Liquid restricts Japan, China and USA) through some other sort of agreement.

Some coins will be used for services and certain bounties. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, at the end (after the coin-burn) I would recommend publishing a table of where those 222,222,222 coins went someplace.

Edited by DarkClaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.