Jump to content
snailbrain

Bounty : Translation of Electron Wallet

Recommended Posts

On 9/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, Andrea Mooner said:

Hello, was already working on the italian translation so I'll post it here

Address: CUwTKEL6PiDjg2daFboV24LPC6MCwXxs29

en.txt

Hi Andrea - difficult one as Sangy did say first, but you did post first..

on this one occasion we will reward both. Please can you check each others in and make sure they are the same, or if you think the other is using a better word?

In the future - if someone claims it, that counts as first.

-

note to others  -if it's found to be machine translated with say google translate, you will be disqualified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, snailbrain said:

Hi Andrea - difficult one as Sangy did say first, but you did post first..

on this one occasion we will reward both. Please can you check each others in and make sure they are the same, or if you think the other is using a better word?

In the future - if someone claims it, that counts as first.

-

note to others  -if it's found to be machine translated with say google translate, you will be disqualified.

Perfect by me. I'll edit mine ASAP and contact @Sangy to confirm the final version of both our submissions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Andrea Mooner said:

Perfect by me. I'll edit mine ASAP and contact @Sangy to confirm the final version of both our submissions.

HI @Andrea Mooner  I send you PM with my  telegram Contact,  it's on my mobile, or other istant messaging app if you prefer :) 

I'm waiting you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 8:17 AM, snailbrain said:

Hi Andrea - difficult one as Sangy did say first, but you did post first..

on this one occasion we will reward both. Please can you check each others in and make sure they are the same, or if you think the other is using a better word?

In the future - if someone claims it, that counts as first.

-

note to others  -if it's found to be machine translated with say google translate, you will be disqualified.

What about my case @snailbrain? I did the Indonesian Bahasa translation first and did submit it first. But @TendouKaren did reserve it first.

Edited by ShitcoinStorm26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Admin Snailbrain... do you want Filipino translation? It is the  National Language of the Philippines.  Philippines has a lot of gamers nationwide....  

Chi Address: CUxfUogqhNE82V4cHCsZyB2rphCpJP3XBn

I hope you consider sir filipinos has lot of potential in games and crypto....

Filipino.txt

Edited by zabatacus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be happy to draw up a German translation.

Here is my previous work: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ma4NNJhULdhzFQyersYPmm6c7X2IAvEo5VIEgnKLuMo

Please confirm if you are interested.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 8:31 AM, zabatacus said:

Hey Admin Snailbrain... do you want Filipino translation? It is the  National Language of the Philippines.  Philippines has a lot of gamers nationwide....  

Chi Address: CUxfUogqhNE82V4cHCsZyB2rphCpJP3XBn

I hope you consider sir filipinos has lot of potential in games and crypto....

Filipino.txt

great thanks

 

3 minutes ago, Mojotastic said:

I would be happy to draw up a German translation.

Here is my previous work: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ma4NNJhULdhzFQyersYPmm6c7X2IAvEo5VIEgnKLuMo

Please confirm if you are interested.

 

yes please do, no one has done german yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, masterdepo said:

Hello,

I made the Turkish translation. There is a huge user base will be interested in Xaya.

My address is CUjo2Nm5DekhKWKoK8R6dMDCi9WLFr2F3T

 

tr.txt

Hello Admin,

Did you accept my translation?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there have to be any changes for new releases etc just contact me. Same applies if you need Website or Whitepaper translation.

CHI Address: CWVoKo8guuoZz6cRHWzn8nSGCWqgbiTSeF

 

de.txt

Edited by Mojotastic
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 10:56 PM, ShitcoinStorm26 said:

Hello snailbrain, Here it is my translation for Indonesian Bahasa txt. Hope your review. Thanks. 

My CHI Address : chi1qw3vszd43t985mhyf06jmq9ezl4llmzexh5v7uq

id.txt

Hello Admin. Do you accept my Indonesian Bahasa translation?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Yes we need all translations in for before the end of the main sale.

If there hasn't been already:

French, German, Italian (check if they have already been done)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, snailbrain said:

Hi. Yes we need all translations in for before the end of the main sale.

If there hasn't been already:

French, German, Italian (check if they have already been done)

German is already provided by me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello admin,

I'm Vietnamese translator and I have completed Vietnamese translation for Electron Wallet.

Check it.

My CHI address: CHF7a7nzvvpK6ucPQuC1aE4J9AsCZdAaZZ

vn.txt

Edited by costina10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Admin,

I have made a Danish translation of the Electron Wallet.

I see its not on the list of desired translations, but I hope you can use it anyway.

Please let me know if you accept the translation.

My CHI address: CTtuZWgftQYti6LibYK4hnP5YnJoaPgFC5

Best regards

 

dk.txt

Edited by Mathias Holm
Minor change to translation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, After checking my translation on the wallet 1.0.4. , I would like to introduce some improvements to my portuguese translation, to be considered for the next wallet version.

Many thanks.

 

pt.txt

Edited by Lemmon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brea3Ker said:

Admin did you accept my Croatian translation? Thank you

thanks. Yes.

for languages now we only need Japanese and Korean if they have not yet been translated (please check the previous messages).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 3:17 AM, snailbrain said:

Hi Andrea - difficult one as Sangy did say first, but you did post first..

on this one occasion we will reward both. Please can you check each others in and make sure they are the same, or if you think the other is using a better word?

In the future - if someone claims it, that counts as first.

-

note to others  -if it's found to be machine translated with say google translate, you will be disqualified.

Here we are! The result of my collaboration with @Sangy is here. This should integrate the best of both our translations in our opinion :)

 

it.txt

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.