Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeff Bezos

Does elite cost money

Guest Jeff Bezos

Do you have to pay to play for this game cause I don't want to spend a lot of money on this game? As you can see bill gates passed me.

As a manager the costs of playing are negligible as you only have to pay for transaction fees. On the other hand you will get a wage from the shareholders.

To become a manager, you have to be appointed by the shareholders and it won't be easy to get to manage a team without having shares (at least in the beginning until you have made yourself a name as a good manager). Buying shares doesn't mean your money is lost though, it's an investment. The shares fluctuate in value depending on the success of the club you have shares in. You might be able to sell them with profit later, but there is also the risk of the value going down, if your club is doing bad.

How much money you would likely have to invest isn't known yet, as the prices of shares still haven't been revealed.

Guest Jeff Bezos

Also can you own shares is more than one player/team?

12 hours ago, Guest Jeff Bezos said:

Also can you own shares is more than one player/team?

Yes, you can own shares in as many teams as you want.

Guest Rosadim

so i need to spend money to play Elite? is not a free game?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.