Sign in to follow this  
shrimp2whales

XAYA Media Request - Needed!

I have offered my assistance in media and promotion for the Steemit.com/@xaya account (per the admin of the account) and I would like to gather any media that could help promote, educate, or otherwise be used in the posts there on Steemit. 

I am graphic-design oriented as well but understand that there are branding guidelines and limitations to the use of media. I would appreciate any assistance in gathering this media and hopefully, the XAYA team can point me toward a media-kit to best represent this project. 

You may see a recent example of my work (promoting XAYA)  posted on one of my own accounts at @dream24hours 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 6:42 AM, shrimp2whales said:

I have offered my assistance in media and promotion for the Steemit.com/@xaya account (per the admin of the account) and I would like to gather any media that could help promote, educate, or otherwise be used in the posts there on Steemit. 

I am graphic-design oriented as well but understand that there are branding guidelines and limitations to the use of media. I would appreciate any assistance in gathering this media and hopefully, the XAYA team can point me toward a media-kit to best represent this project. 

You may see a recent example of my work (promoting XAYA)  posted on one of my own accounts at @dream24hours 

Hi @shrimp2whales - you should speak to @grow-pro. Tell him @sirknight sent you.

• Like 1