News Ticker
Yoyodyne

Huge Volume Day - Price up 40 percent

2nd highest volume day for CHI since launch a year ago on Liquid. Price hit 213 satoshi after sitting at 150 for awhile. Looks like 200k bought (factoring 2x volume Liquid bug)

24h Volume
394,930.53 CHI

Some decent buy walls have built up as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Looks like many of the sell orders (asks) were either sold or pulled. There used to be large sell walls in a few spots going up to 2000 sats. Now way less.

Seems like only 350k CHI left for sale from where we are now at 250 sats all the way to 2500 (10x!). Wow. Looks good!
Somewhere above that is another 380k. I remember when total asks was way over 1 million. Now it's only 680k.

TradeCharts.png

Edited by Yoyodyne
typo
  • Like 2

Someone on telegram said they were going to buy 10 btc worth... no idea if they actually plan on following through on that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DarkClaw said:

Someone on telegram said they were going to buy 10 btc worth... no idea if they actually plan on following through on that.

That's one heck of a buy order. I wonder if they're trying to buy OTC. If they try market making, it would be a very large buy wall. 

Maybe, that guy was just a troll (there are not many people yet who are willing to invest 10BTC in a small cap coin like CHI).... not yet- BUT... what do you think, a virtual football club can be worth? In my opinion, ONE such club can get a much higher market value than 10 BTC! And there are 600 football clubs that you can buy!!

So, if the creators of SME make a good and fair game with no bugs and no space for nasty tricks, then a 10 BTC investment in CHI will not even be one of the biggest!

so, first division clubs are currently valued at about 1 to 1,5 BTC- and this, although the game has not even started- when this game runs, then 10 BTC for a good 1st division club is not really unrealistic, I think

19 hours ago, tyKiwanuka said:

A 1% share in a first division SME team found in Taurion competition was bought for $100 by another player.

17 hours ago, Christian Pichler said:

so, first division clubs are currently valued at about 1 to 1,5 BTC- and this, although the game has not even started- when this game runs, then 10 BTC for a good 1st division club is not really unrealistic, I think

This is from the Taurion in-game chat:

(12:10:03 PM) Chainsaw: Yup. Paid $100 for the shares and then another $100 for additional armies to protect them, but couldn't get my armies there in time. 

So, looks like he was willing to pay $200 for those SME shares. 

@Christian Pichler That would make your estimate there a bit low.

It will be interesting to see what happens. 

• Like 1

yes, if this game has such a great potential, maybe, it could be clever to buy some sme coins as well (in addition to the chi that I'm hodling)... do you know when the ICO for the SME coins starts?