All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. blizarxd

HUC delisted

I am a gambler huntercoin, how do I sell my coins in the OTC market?
  3. Yesterday
  4. new wechat channel for xaya: 微信交流群,欢迎扫码加入:
  5. Last week
  6. Hey, I updated my page http://www.xaya-gaming.net with a new design. Stats are parsed as always by @DarkClaw. In preparation of starting my Xaya-Mining-Pool, I´m currently integrating a paper wallet generator and some more stats I hope everything is working as expected so I can release the paper wallet and pool software this weekend. SSL is coming back too 😅 Here are some screenshots: Regards
  7. New Taurion Video: Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPLBKPYn1LI  Leave a like, if you enjoyed the video and feel free to comment as well. 
  8. casp0or

Roadmap

Hey, I can integrate the paper wallet generator on xaya-gaming.net 👍 I´m currently reworking the site. At least I think, this would be a good addition to the mining pool. (Currently fixing last issues) Regards
  9. Date: 2019-05-16 Source: Mytoken Highlight: BTC hit $8200+ *NMC/HUC will soon be delisted from polonoex.
  10. DarkClaw

Roadmap

Thanks. I will look into it. Probably not happening until after the 25th though. Perhaps @casp0or can also see if it would be easy
  11. snailbrain

Roadmap

https://github.com/domob1812/bitaddress.org https://github.com/domob1812/WalletGenerator.net these are the ones afaik
  12. DarkClaw

Roadmap

I can do that on xayadata... There needs to be some kind of legal disclaimer since I don't know how to check it (or at least haven't tried). I assume if someone is using xaya they trust Daniel already though.
  13. Hmm... I got 3 million chi by assuming the majority of the ones that hadn't moved were stored on poloniex. That would work out to ~12 million huc, which does seem high. At block 1.68 Million there would be ~16.8 million HUC. So 3/4 of it would need to be on poloniex.I see that block was mined at 2017-04-05 16:19:31. I assume that is UTC. I actually have the order book from 2017-04-05 16:18:47 and the asks sum to: 4,928,730.49836103. I'm actually not sure about daylight savings and timezones here... an hour later the sum was: 4,597,915.51620152. So at least 4.5-5 million HUC were stored at Poloniex, corresponding to at least 1 million CHI.
  14. I'm not sure there is 3 million. The coins have already been distributed and propbably it's those who dumped recently It's probable that poloniex works like most other exchanges in that coins deposited are swapped to a cold storage address.. i'm guess that is the biggest number on the huc distribuytion list, i think was 500k... only guessing tho
  15. snailbrain

Roadmap

close enough. from the Xaya side, we are: pretty much all that, although from the Treat Fighter side Mike at tricky fast are working on that. I believe Daniel did 2 paper wallet additions to 2 currently available paper wallet generators. I think they are in his github. Just needs someone to host them if you are interested. This is what we are currently working on.: Taurion -front end and extra features in the backend Xayaships - Xaya game channels version of battleships for an example to game devs. Electrum Wallet (with name functionality)- will be used for android wallets, trezor etc and for the relay method of gaming on xaya. Relay Service for Taurion / SME (basically just running both those daemons on some VPS for now, combined with electrum wallet means no need to sync - enabling mobile games etc..). Website Overhauls - more clean, faster and no longer made for an ICO... bas is working on this now. Taurion Teaser video - currently in progress atm. Taurion Stories - Ryan is stacking these up for the lore and back story. Soccer Manager Backend - helping were possible with this.. Getting ready to release Xaya Electron 1.2 (which includes XID dapp by default - if on linux you can just run it seperately) - we need to create a Linux Electron build (and mac) as well soon. Should just work though. Thats'pretty much the focus atm
  16. Poloniex has officially said "Note: customers who held HUC during the XAYA snapshot last year will be credited XAYA airdrop tokens for withdrawal in the near future - more details coming soon." So, will most of these coins get dumped? Is the current dump by people who are anticipating this?
  17. DarkClaw

Roadmap

I somehow missed this in the HUC delisting announcement on poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_huc So some good news comes of this.
  18. DarkClaw

HUC delisted

Looks like there are plenty for sale on poloniex at the moment.
  19. domob

HUC delisted

I still hold some HUC (and plan to keep on holding, of course, as this is a really pioneering project). But if you want to buy some, we could do an OTC deal as well (just message me if you are interested).
  20. Yes exactly, they are modelled after payment channels. However, one key difference is exactly this "proving that your opponent stopped responding". With payment channels, you circumvent this issue by simply allowing anyone to just settle the current state at any time. That is also the approach taken e.g. by Ethersips. I've not yet seen anyone else who actually goes for "complex" games where you can't simply determine an intermediate payout.
  21. Earlier
  22. DarkClaw

HUC delisted

I wonder who is creating the floor at ~50 sats. I see there are about 22 million huc: { "height": 2786874, "bestblock": "0292a309490aa5092380e6d090ccc6bd11542542c611d77a93ef9d6a9e418347", "transactions": 169839, "txouts": 518966, "bogosize": 40421684, "hash_serialized_2": "f2f73b7f724cf52c5af0e94ab389ef7a156b0b3440e910eb12fd5fcfd100c181", "disk_size": 28142943, "total_amount": 22013327.83622544 } So market cap of HUC is still ~11 btc.
  23. yes, you are right- didn't keep this in mind after reading through the paper- it's quite complex stuff but of course interesting how such problems can be solved... Game channels are a good solution to implement blockchain games- they seem to be a similar concept as the payment channels for the lightening network in bitcoin.
  24. Don't forget linux: /home/[username]/.xaya/.cookie
  25. Hey, how much do you pay for your energy? Here in germany, it is not profitable anymore with 0.22€ - 0.30€... Regards
  26. Thanks, then I integrate a form to insert this information and start the xayalib. Moving the code from my server to the client was very easy. Now I can finish this. 👍
  27. What you are talking about is the situation that Alice (actually for a variety of reasons) might just stop responding to Bob (or might refuse to send a next valid move). That's the core issue solved by game channels. Basically, Bob would then post the state of the game on chain, and through that prove that he won (but read the paper if you are interested in the details).
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.