All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. hi, you should only have gotten a confirmation email when you subscribed, and that you need to confirm it. did you confirm it? if not, check your spam folder
  5. Guest

About Soccer Manager Elite

A question. I apply to be a tester and i never receibe an e-mail, whats was wrong?
  6. So, this project is making progress... nice! ☺️ When will Taurion be likely to be released?
  7. Wallet paper collection from telegram, Rayn you may update high resolution pics
  8. Decentralised, autonomous, boundless. Taurion is an online gaming experience like nothing before it. Spread across factions and a massive alien landscape, gamers will have the opportunity to compete and harvest resources in a limitless environment entirely driven by the player. With roots in the pioneer Huntercoin experiment, Taurion is an evolutionary project that leverages the XAYA blockchain to create something truly unparalleled. Taurion is poised to act as a leader in ushering in the next era of online gaming. For the first time, users will experience an MMORPG experience that remains unburdened from the constraints inherent to its predecessors facilitated within traditional gaming environments. Read more on the XAYA blog here: https://medium.com/@XAYA/forging-a-decentralised-mmo-763fc4856eeb
  9. wonder what a 2070 desktop version is probably 1080ti used would be best value?
  10. Algo: Neoscrypt-XAYA ccminer: https://github.com/xaya/ccminer/releases/tag/v0.1 n GPU result for mining XAYA: RTX 2070:1008 kH/s (Alienware Area-51M) RTX 2060: 950~ 1290kH/s by Sterphius x Refere link: https://forum.xaya.io/topic/531-mining-on-rtx-2060/ GTX 1080Ti: 1510 kH/s@85TDP + 150 core(MSI Gaming) GTX 1080:1050 kH/s @70TDP +150 core(Gigabyte) GTX 1070Ti: 1070 kH/s @85TDP + 150 core (MSI Titanium ) GTX 1063 550kH/S @65TDP Core +150 Mem -502 P106-100: 550~580kH/s @70TDP +150 core (Asus/Gigabyte/MSI) P104-100: 780 ~810kH/s @70TDP +150 core(Galaxy) Correct me if any mistake & welcom to input and join discussing:
  11. Hi! Recently I've asking several times in telegram group about RTX 2060 hashrate, but no one answers, so... I've bought it yesterday and made some tests. Palit GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming Pro [NE62060018J9-1062A] GPU-Z said that it have Micron memory, but nevermind because neoscrypt didn't depend on memory Started miner from: https://github.com/xaya/ccminer/releases/tag/v0.1. Hashrate was about 950 kh/s and I was upset, because videocard for 350$ gives double p106-100 hashrate BUT Please look closer to this .bat file: miner.exe -a neoscrypt-xaya -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2534 -u CcPsfZsg5taU7kBaqvWm3thN5SDAyaUfBp -p x -i 21 I've started to play with intensity and it gives me about 1170kh/s Adding +150 to core clock gives extra 100kh/s and 1260-1290kh/s total P.S. I want to test all RTX-series (2070-2080ti) and donates are welcome: CcPsfZsg5taU7kBaqvWm3thN5SDAyaUfBp 😃
  12. You can donate to update the richlist 😀 . Currently requires 1.2643 chi: http://xayadata.com/ I think that is the only thing you can spend chi on currently (until the next version of treatfighter is out at least).
  13. 8x Gigabyte P106@4.4M@75%TDP Those used card buy at very low price at $60 each.
  14. Most people here, I presume, also bought into the ICO for speculative purposes. So if you sell now you free up capital but you risk missing out on potential profits when prices rise and buying back in at a higher price (or lower). Make sure you understand what you're doing.
  15. Most exchanges have a minimum deposit though, not sure how much it is with Liquid/BitMesh. For testing purposes you can also send CHI from your vault wallet to game wallet. Use the dropdown menu on top to switch between these two wallets. Create a new address in game wallet and copy it. Go to your vault wallet afterwards and just do those steps I mentioned above.
  16. Thanks - let me try and figure it out as you say with a small test. You have to be pretty hardcore to want to play this SoccerManagerCrypto!! Just hope it's worth the wait!
  17. Afaik there is no tutorial available, but the process is pretty straighforward. If you want to send your CHI to an exchange like Liquid/BitMesh you need a CHI deposit address from them. In your (Electron) wallet go to the "send" tab and paste that address you got from the exchange into the "Pay to address" field. Double-check if the address correct and nothing got lost with copy&paste. In "Amount Value" just put the amount of CHI in you want to send. Afterwards just click "send". It might take some time, until the exchange will credit your deposit afterwards. You can check your transactions in the transaction tab in your wallet. If you are unsure, send a small amount to the exchange first and see if everything is fine.
  18. This will be a good opportunity for me to try and make a transaction with the CHI. If there are any links that could assist, I'd be grateful to be shown them. Many thanks!
  19. No, all good. You can do whatever you want with your CHI without sacrificing the bonus offer. If you participated in presales, you will also get your SME coins regardless of what you do with your CHI. They will get sent to the same address that your CHI were sent, so make sure, you still have access to that (presale) address.
  20. That's really kind - thanks for sharing this. Do you know if I convert CHI does that impact the bonus Legend which was the incentive for signing up early?
  21. CHI is currently traded at https://www.liquid.com/ and https://bitmesh.com/. You can trade your CHI back to other crypto or fiat there if you decide to do so. With Liquid you have to do KYC in any case, with BitMesh only if you trade with fiat, no need for KYC for crypto to crypto trades there. You will be able to use your CHI to play games. For example if you want to play Soccer Manager Elite, you will need to purchase SME coins, which can only be done through CHI.
  22. Earlier
  23. What happens to the CHI we bought about a year ago now to play this game? How can we convert that back to BTC/ETH or fiat to be doing something else with it whilst we wait?
  24. Guest

About Soccer Manager Elite

When will SM world be taken seriously and things be improved? Gore in his video confessed World has not been touched for over 2 years. I understand the elite game but ignoring world completely makes no sense whatsoever.
  25. Hi Christian, There should be no need to do KYC. If we start adding in judges and admins it sort of moves way from being a decentralised autonomous trust-less game with the "freedom" style approach that bitcoin and currencies bring to the table. There should not be any scams - possibly some flaw might appear that is missed but that can be patched through a hard fork and if it was indeed a scam, then the majority will use the updated version. But what do you mean by scammed? Currently to prevent things like selling a player to yourself if you own another team there is transfer fees, minimum transfer fee amount, and blind bidding (may change), and being able to only sell 2 players a season. When shareholders propose a manager there is planned to be multiple role options: the p/name that is to be manager wages (from 0+ ) for the manager (maybe he accepts no pay because he is a shareholder as well) whether the manager can buy players at will whether the manager can sell players at will how long contract (if applicable) maybe more and this can be changed and player sales blocked by shareholders proposing that they can't sell players at will and it being accepted. 3-4 days delay is a good amount.
  26. yes, sorry for asking so many questions... I think perhaps some of them can't be answered before the start of sme.. but at the moment, i'm thinking about buying shares of such a soccer club- and before there are some points I have to know... I'm very curious about this all and how it will work and so I have made some thoghts about it....
  27. I think costs inside the game have not been ironed out yet. Basics are that it will probably be very cheap to get minimal shares in a team.
  28. Ping @SM Alex @Gorski @domob @snailbrain. Can you guys help with @Christian Pichler's questions above?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.