All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. if you are running commands in the xaya-qt console you can just put getblockchaininfo xaya-cli is a seperate executable that you run at the command line
  4. new Electricity contract to 0.06911€ now, we all know that there still have many miners use more cheaper energy from hydropower around
  5. AWESOME matey.. I'm thinking of filling up my 19 gpu rig.. I want to check if i can get around the GPU limits by running multiple VMs on Unraid (passing through 8 gpus per vm) - so i can run 19 gpus without having to buy those funny ones
  6. Electricity upgrade recently(can use maximum 70kw) and airflow optimization for my small xaya farm。
  7. This is the error i got for your reference.
  8. I am reading right now is light novel and I really like reading risou no himo seikatsu novel here. This is one of the best. AND What are you reading light novels right now?
  9. added unity front end bounty for Xayaships
  10. We are looking for someone to build the front end for Xayaships in Unity. Although this is something we can do ourselves we'd like to try to get the community involved. This should be great experience for understanding how games work on Xaya and also game channels themselves. We have created the art - so in all it should be splicing the graphics, connecting to the daemon(s) (xaya and xayaships daemon) and managing the lobby. All communication is done by json rpc and the backend code (executable) will already be written/ready. In all it should not be a too difficult of a job. Here are some of the screens..
  11. Xaya Ships is the first implementation of Game Channels on the Xaya platform. It's purpose is to serve as a template for developers to build their own games around game channels. You can read about the game here: https://github.com/xaya/libxayagame/tree/master/ships It is still in development.
  12. are you able to run the QT wallet? I dont see the error in the image, can you send again
  13. I will try again, thank you for your reply.
  14. Short update - upcoming public tech demo/competition.. and more
  15. New functionality has been added to the XAYA wallet v1.2.1. You can now have multiple name updates for the same name in the same block. This will make gaming easier and better as well as being more profitable for miners who can include more transactions. This update is currently only for miners. It is not a hard fork, but we would like all miners to update first. By doing so you will be able to process more transactions per block. Read more at our blog here: https://medium.com/@XAYA/miners-update-to-v1-2-1-now-1ec883a69c93
  16. New functionality has been added to the XAYA wallet v1.2.1. You can now have multiple name updates for the same name in the same block. This will make gaming easier and better as well as being more profitable for miners who can include more transactions. This update is currently only for miners. It is not a hard fork, but we would like all miners to update first. By doing so you will be able to process more transactions per block. Read more at our blog here: https://medium.com/@XAYA/miners-update-to-v1-2-1-now-1ec883a69c93
  17. Earlier
  18. That is very strange. As far as I know, xayad should not give you any error of that kind; if anything, then xaya-cli or your JSON-RPC client should. So you run the xayad command, and that error gets printed? What does your debug.log file (in the Xaya data directory) show?
  19. I can read reading houseki no kuni manga. This is my favourite manga. AND What are you reading?
  20. I tried running this command - " xayad -rpcport=8396 -rpcuser=user -rpcpassword=password " 17:09:04 Method not found (code -32601) - Got this error
  21. Does the Mac package not contain xaya-cli? @snailbrain - I think it should (if it doesn't already). But yeah, as you said, you can use the wallet console to send commands as well. What command are you trying to send when you get that error?
  22. tyKiwanuka

Question

So far nothing has been revealed regarding that and I personally don't have any idea what could be the cost.
  23. Guest

Question

Any idea on how much it will cost (real money) to own 50% of a club?
  24. No date yet, but should happen soon 😉
  25. When is this happening?
  26. Hi, I am working on blockchain game development. I came across Xaya when i am looking for realtime multiplayer game concepts. So i want to try developing some games to understand the environment and benefits of using Xaya for my games. I gone through your tutorial and installed Xaya wallet in my Macbook pro from your official GitHub repository. But i couldn't proceed further without xaya cli installed on my machines. I tried giving Xayad commands on my macbook terminal and also xaya wallet console also. But i always getting same error method not found. Even tried downloading a zip and tar versions and going to wallet folder and try running commands, no progress on that too. I googled it for 2 days and i couldn't find any helpful articles or answers. Can you help me to getting started with xaya game development.
  27. Soccer Manager Elite is a MMO. It's not replacing any of the other SM games.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.